Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching yesterdays games,I am sure that the 2 teams that will win the gold are Turkey and Spain.
    Turkey is playing real good,they do their best at every game,and something extremely important(that is a soon to be gold team symptom),they have the luck on their side.
    Spain has by far the best players compared to every team,and seems that awakens.
    Unfortunately for Greece,it was our special move to win the games if it came down to the last minutes,we dont have it at this tournament with the missing players.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia
    Just because you got to stay at somebody`s home,1000 years after his death,doesnot mean you belong to his family,or that you are related to him.And quit this Japanese flag as well :sigpic

Comment

• 2 teams will win the gold?!?That's a first to me!

Greek loby at work again!
      "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

• one of the 2 ..that`s riight
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia
        Just because you got to stay at somebody`s home,1000 years after his death,doesnot mean you belong to his family,or that you are related to him.And quit this Japanese flag as well :sigpic

Comment

• a big candidate for gold slovenia,spain,turkey it is clear may be france suprise

ı wish we against france final we beat them 2 times nearly
          Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-16-2009, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Serbia will win it, if not I will run butt-naked through the center of Belgrade, singing "We are the champions" by "Queen"!

Comment

• My favourite is still Spain.
              After group matches I think they'll play harder...

If Hidayet Turkoglu act more efficently,Turkey can achieve the medal easier too.
              Already they show tough defence and if they improve a bit offensive skills in next matches so why not Turks win championship...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                The problem with this scenario is that if Serbia, Spain and Slovenia loses we'd have a triple tie (3-2) for #2 meaning Slovenia (-6+11=+5) gets the 2nd slot Serbia, 3rd (+9-11=-2), and Spain 4th (+6-9=-3)

Thus the match-ups should be: Spain vs. France, Slovenia vs. Greece, Serbia vs. Russia and Turkey vs. Croatia...
                First of all you are right.!!!! Wrong calculation!!! however my prediction was correct by %66.
                For Turkish NT, unfortunately we could not start well to game. Slovenians cathed increadible high shooting percentange.Actually, we could win at last minute basket. Ender find at last second Atsur wide open.
                He could scored normally but he missed.

I am not going to make prediction until semi final.
                We will play aganist Greeks. It will be bloody game ever at this tournament.
                If we win aganist greeks I will make prediction for last second.

Comment

• Tournament becomes like BALKAN and MEDITERRANEAN quarter final groups

Slovenia
                  Serbia
                  Croatia
                  Russia

Spain
                  Turkey
                  Greece
                  France
                  sigpic

Comment

• by my opinion theres no real favourite on this tournament anymore .. 6 from 8 teams her can win it if you ask me .. and there would be no surprise .. i hope slovenia wins it but ... e will see .. if we come to 1/2 finals i am happy with it ... anything more is just a bonus..

Comment

• Originally posted by BARLAS View Post
                      Tournament becomes like BALKAN and MEDITERRANEAN quarter final groups

Slovenia
                      Serbia
                      Croatia
                      Russia

Spain
                      Turkey
                      Greece
                      France
                      haha ... almost former yugoslavia and MEDITERRANEAN quarter final groups

Comment

• Originally posted by petrovic8 View Post
                        by my opinion theres no real favourite on this tournament anymore .. 6 from 8 teams her can win it if you ask me .. and there would be no surprise .. i hope slovenia wins it but ... e will see .. if we come to 1/2 finals i am happy with it ... anything more is just a bonus..
                        I would be shocked as hell if Russia won it. But yes, I agree. 6 to 7 teams can win it excluding Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by petrovic8 View Post
                          haha ... almost former yugoslavia and MEDITERRANEAN quarter final groups

yeah one way we can look like that too

So who will be the champion MEDITERRANEAN or BALKANS

we'll see
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BARLAS View Post
                            yeah one way we can look like that too

So who will be the champion MEDITERRANEAN or BALKANS

we'll see
                            The remaining matches are very exciting to watch. I believe there are 3 teams that are very promisng of taking home the gold medal, Spain, Greece and Turkey. For as long as they perform well in every game, they'll have a good chance of winning.
                            Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all people.

Comment

• Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information