Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would the best 5 teams of Fiba Am. Champ. do in this Eurobasket???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would the best 5 teams of Fiba Am. Champ. do in this Eurobasket???

What would the best 5 teams of Fiba Am. Champ. do in this Eurobasket???

Brasil
    Puerto Rico
    Argentina
    Canada
    Rep. Dominicana
    Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
    16 free throws in the last 4 minutes...
    Puerto Rico had 20 the whole game

Seriosuly... someone quote this whole post and signature me... Greek Loby Rulz
    8/29/2010...THE DAY WE GOT ROBBED!

Brazil: Knockout stage, from there I couldn't say because it would depend who they got paired with. This isn't an especially strong Eurobasket so a medal isn't out of the question, though I'd say a 5-6th place finish is more realistic.

Puerto Rico: Like Brazil I could maybe see them in the final 8, though they couldn't afford to have the slow starts that they had in the Americas. They definitely make the 2nd round at the very least.

Argentina: Like Puerto Rico definitely in the 2nd round. Once they got their act together, they quite the team though lacking anyone that could take over aside from Scola. I think whether they would go further than that depends entirely on what group they were in. For example if they got put in the group with Germany, France, Russia. They could possibly make the final 8.

Canada: First round KO most likely, they rely far too much on the three pointer. If they get an easy group they could possibly sneak into the 2nd round, with a victory on a night they get hot, but aside from that no.

Dominican Republic: If they had had Garcia, I'm pretty sure they would have beat Canada, and with him I think they can do better than the Canadians. Making the second round but just missing the final 8.
    Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

I think that Brasil and Puerto Rico could be in the final eight, thats what I think, Argentina in the second round, Canada a Dominican Rep could be too in the second round with one win!

Comment

All of Brazil, Puerto Rico and Argentina would be able to make the top 8 (remember how big was the gap between the semifinalists and the rest in 2006). They probably might even make it to the semis.

Canada is completely unpredictable, because of its style, but a top 12 or perhaps top 8 is likely. And so happens wih the Dominicans.
        Last edited by alermac; 09-08-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

PR/Brasil are equal.

I feel

PR/Brasil > Bulgaria
          PR/Brasil > Croatia (they're tough)
          PR/Brasil > Macedonia
          PR/Brasil > Germany
          PR/Brasil > Great Britain
          PR/Brasil > Israel
          PR/Brasil > Lativa
          PR/Brasil > Lithuana (depleted roster)
          PR/Brasil > Poland
          PR/Brasil >Slovenia (another tough team)
          PR/Brasil > Greece (they got a depleted roster
          PR/Brasil > Russia (No holden or Ak47, not that strong)

Serbia
          Spain
          France
          Turkey

Then I put PR/Brasil 5th

Comment

From what I see in this games, Puerto Rico and Brasil would beats the majority of this teams, I don't know about Slovenia or Croatia, but the others I think Puerto Rico and Brasil is better right now!

Comment

Perhaps Brazil could reach a semifinal.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information