No announcement yet.

Semifinals: Argentina vs Puerto Rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentina has a small lineup on the court. May end up hurting them.
    Originally posted by J-Mart
    the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
    sigpic

Comment

Did Santiago even touch Scola?????????
      These MF

Comment

Argentina should bring the fat guy back, Puerto Rico was ginving him a lot of space and letting that dude score (didn't even try to stop him)

Comment

71-71

Puerto Rico trying their best to lose this game. I mean, not that Argentina isnt playing good, but if your gonna lose this game, do it by missing shots, not making turnovers.
          the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
          sigpic

Comment

Do Argentinian Universities have a double major in Basketball and Acting? If so it a success.

Comment

Originally posted by LFGC79 View Post
              Do Argentinian Universities have a double major in Basketball and Acting? If so it a success.
              Well, to be fair, Santiago also flopped a couple of times

Comment

That's a necessity now in basketball

Why do they keep on putting Scola on Ramos and never send a double since the former is in foul trouble?
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

79-77 Puerto Rico

Another game that might be decided at the last second.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post
                    79-77 Puerto Rico

Another game that might be decided at the last second.
                    Hopefully not by phantom fouls.

Comment

that's what I don't like about FIBA, that Foul on Ayuso wouldn'tva been a foul in The NBA.

Comment

81-77 Puerto Rico

If I dont post the final score, it will be because Puerto Rico lost.

And dont blame me, were up a minute with 51 seconds left
                        sigpic

Comment

Arroyo is breaking ankles like crazy, is manolo trying to get the crowd into the game, or attempting lift off, he might be too fat to fly.

Comment

Puerto Rico wins 85-80 on a stupid play by Quintero I think and Argentina not fouling with 9 seconds left.
                            sigpic

Comment

Puerto Rico gets the win 85-80, and even though it doesn't matter much it's pretty awesome to see a crowd that hyped up.
                              Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Can we fire Manolo Cintron now?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information