Semifinals: Argentina vs Puerto Rico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is nobody defending the fat guy from Argentina
    Last edited by Lewis; 09-06-2009, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
      AT LEAST WE DO GET to the World Cup, unlike Others ,

Good Luck trying to beat Haiti, Jamaica, and Trinidad next time
      With your population, you SHOULD. How can we beat those teams when we just made a team last year. You guys have been playing this sport since the early 1900's and still havent won anything.
      Originally posted by J-Mart
      the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
      sigpic

Comment

Finally, we take a lead. Scola and Gonzalez are in foul trouble too.
        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
        sigpic

Comment

I bet now that we took the lead, we start commiting dumb turnovers again and Argentina goes on a 14-0 run.
          sigpic

Comment

Im speechless with Ayuso, he is not done yet as I thought before the start of the tournament.

Comment

See, Arroyo with a dumb turnover.

Wait, Argentina answers with a dumb turnover of their own.

Edit: And Puerto Rico with another turnover.
              sigpic

Comment

This rican team is so predictable. 4-0 run by Argentina to finish the third quarter. Only 10 more points for my prediction to come true.

60-58 Argentina leads.
                sigpic

Comment

The key would be Arroyo in the stretch run. If he can control himself and run the team, Puerto Rico will win.
                  If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Dalmau makes the most unecessary fouls you could thinkof.
                    sigpic

Comment

What a dumb move by Scola. Unsportsmanlike foul
                      sigpic

Comment

Haha. Santiago almost got an offensive foul off Scola. It was a pseudo flop too

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Manolo makes the only smart move he has made in this game. Guillermo with 5 straight points to make it 71-65 for Puerto Rico.
                          sigpic

Comment

Santiago fouls out. Its a good thing Puerto Rico has two 7 foot centers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Santiago with the 5th foul. Indeed a big blow for the Puerto Rican team because he's playing good, good defense against Scola.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

whoa, ref screwing up The PR

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information