Day 9 - Canada .vs. Dominican Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They really missed Garcia out there.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Canada showed how shooting 3's with ball movement(compare to rp) can win games. And unluckily DR joins lebanon to the club(falling short hehehe)
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Heh, this means four more years of Rautins. Congrats to Canada for the win though. Any chance they can beg Nash to make a comeback? Otherwise they'll do well to make the second round.

Dunno what the DR's chances are for a wildcard, with another year together maybe they could make an impact, but a small country that won't bring fans to Turkey. Garcia or no Garcia, they blew a golden chance just like in 2005.
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
          And unluckily DR joins lebanon to the club(falling short hehehe)
          Hey !!!!!!! I set up that joke Perfectly for myself, and you have to stole it from me

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
            Hey !!!!!!! I set that joke up Perfectly for myself, and you have to stole it from me
            Sorry for that as I have no time to backeread my post I think I got the idea that Canada is a good shooting threes from you and only this time(in our country) that I have seen a full Canadian game and really aside from unique nike jerseys they are a machine now how I wish our team plays like that
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Great game for the final spot in Turkey.Canada moved ball very well and they hit those open shots. It would be nice if Steve Nash decide to play final championship for Canada in Turkey.Canada have very nice young team but they need true center who would score easy baskets for them when they struggling . Also I am rooting for Dominican Republic to get wild card.They have very interesting team with three very nice NBA players.Its shame that Garcia was forbidden to play against Canada I don't like Vilanueva behavior.I think he really cost them game against Puerto Rico with his dumb reactions toward fans.
              Last edited by Srle; 09-05-2009, 09:01 AM.
              UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                Ajde Dominicanos, we dont want predictiable teams like Canada

Canada all the way
                "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                  Any chance they can beg Nash to make a comeback?
                  I bet the organisers will beg too.

Come on, Steve, it's been six years already.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information