This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaccabiTA View Post
    but don't forget that if the 2nd&1st prediction isn't good 3rd etc will pass em
    OK, then the leader can combine the predictions of his followers with his own estimations and maintain himself at the top. I'm sure all of us could think of a way if we had 2. Only if the 2nd and 3rd had very contradicting predictions could the leader get trapped in this strategy.
    Your time is up my time is now,
    you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

Originally posted by T.W.Is.M. View Post
      OK, then the leader can combine the predictions of his followers with his own estimations and maintain himself at the top. I'm sure all of us could think of a way if we had 2. Only if the 2nd and 3rd had very contradicting predictions could the leader get trapped in this strategy.
      well for that this somebody has to have a strategy and i think it's stupid after all it's just a game why cheating? it was meant to have fun

Comment

can I play or do you actually have to be European to do so

anyway, where do you post your precdictions ???
        here, in the game's thread

Comment

There was a situation like this in the "first game season". The game hadn't perfect rules and tools, but the solution was like this. Medal candidates (about top8) sent thier predictions to me and I posted them all together.

Now the game has more tools and i believe, at final stges of competiotion Billy can hide the predictions

Don't worry, play the game
          2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
          2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
          MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
          All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
          All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
          2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
            can I play or do you actually have to be European to do so

anyway, where do you post your precdictions ???
            here, in the game's thread
            read the very first post. Everyone can play.
            All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
            All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
            2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

We want the new results
              1st in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2009-2010

Comment

Yeah, we do!

Comment

just a minute... incoming ..

EDIT:

GameDay 3
                  1 arturcia 20.96
                  2 cartmaniac 20.67
                  3 alyosha12 19.39
                  4 aidas 18.96
                  5 Gytaz 18.96

Overall scores
                  1 wyopeq 45.64
                  2 maka 44.68
                  3 Mindozas 34.25
                  4 Panco 31.96
                  5 robbe 30.85

P.S. please, do not forget, that, after Billy's return he will enter the predictions of ppl, who somehow could'nt participate "on time" and made thier predictions earlier... This will change the odds and, of course, the scores... Though, I believe, not much

P.P.S. I will repeat myself, that I'm not liking this odds based system. I don't feel the score. I don't know am I far or close to leader. Not much depends on exact score prediction - too much for wild shot...
                  I hope this game-mode-test will fail...
                  Last edited by re5pectas; 09-09-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Whoa! I'm leading so far Despite making quite a lot of wrong guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Panco View Post
                      P.P.P.S. This is what I'm talking about...

Comment

Sorry to say, but you aren't. wyopeq is.

Comment

Originally posted by re5pectas View Post
                          P.P.P.S. This is what I'm talking about...
                          How come my score is the same for a third day?

Originally posted by Gytaz View Post
                          Sorry to say, but you aren't. wyopeq is.
                          I was before day3 results

Comment

Hey I record 16.6777 in 1 games. I miss fiirst 2 days. I think Im the winner of this week, for more fairness, 1 th of the day must be given extra points.
                            And In this competition, "how many matches I predict for having my point" must be written.
                            long_term options
                            *I like the possibility of EFES to reach f4
                            *I hate Pao
                            *don't want Greek loby in IBN
                            *crazygreen is sympathetic interbasket citizen altough he is from greek loby.accepted Greek loby members:crazygreen,Fedfan,Mysh ArkadiosV2
                            *turkish friends:wyopeq,ataman5, Levenspiel
                            * protest İslamic goverment in Turkey because they force Efes PİLSEN to change its name, I drink more Efes beer after that against goverment.
                            short term options
                            *After Barac, Omic is silly player too .

Comment

Originally posted by ozziem View Post
                              Hey I record 16.6777 in 1 games. I miss 2 games. I think Im the winner of this week, for more fairness, 1 th of the day must be given extra points.
                              And In this competition, "how many matches I predict for having my point" must be written.
                              But I AM THE WINNER OF THIS GAME rıght now
                              Between agaın you arent the wınner of today. There are a bunch of ppl ıncludıng me who score more than your daıly result.
                              1st in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2009-2010

Comment

How come my score is the same for a third day?
                                Well, i don't know for sure... Billy is ruling the system, I'm just helping him a bit But, I can'r see yours predictions for day 2 and3...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information