Thread: American D1 pg looking for info on clubs, teams

Default American D1 pg looking for info on clubs, teams

I was starting pg at a D1 in the WAC conference. I have a highlight tape so just search under jloe and james loe. I am 5'10, have a vertical of 40, and very fast, great defensive player, (have national record for charges) and can score as well. I have played more as a pure pg these last couple of years, but hold a 1,876 pt prep career, so I can shoot. I don't have an agent, so many that I don't really know how to go about choosing one, but I guess that might be first. If you know of any clubs needing a pg, please share a lead or info about how to go about getting a tryout. I also have a game tape on youtube, but the guy that put it on left out 17 minutes and so it is being redone here in the next couple of days. I also have bio and stats I can email. My number is 503-547-5253. Thanks for any info and help you can give me.
    James

I am Eliezer Zamora a License fiba basketball agent based in United State I am currently recruiting players for clubs in USA, Spain,England and Germany basketball team..Am now using this medium to ask you, if you will be interested in a tryout football clubs.If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to have a look at it and send it to some clubs in America European basketball league.Kindly send me your CV(resume) as soon as possible.

E-mail:elijzamoras@gmail.com

Hope To Hear From You

Hi all, I'm StudyAboadLife, I'm new to this forum, I don't have any knowledge about clubs, teams. But I'm looking forward to this forum, I want to participate in FIBA International. FIBA defines the international rules of basketball, specifies the equipment and facilities required, regulates the transfer of athletes across countries, and controls the appointment of international referees. I am really excited and happy to join this forum.

I am 14 1/4 years old, 5'8 8th grader who is looking to play basketball in high school. I have always been kind of skinny but lately (since January) I have been working out at my local gym and have gotten stronger. But I still feel lacking in strength. I have been doing things that I think will help out in basketball such as shoulder press, triceps and biceps curl, an "abdominal weighted exercise" (i don't know what it's called), leg presses, and others. Are there better workouts I can do in the gym and even at home without equipment?uc browser shareit appvn