Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no end for a legend, if fadi retires he would surely have more oppurtunities to work with the sport...i telling you all i have never seen an asian guy play like this, i have to say the 1999-2006 lebanese team would be nothing ( not really competitive ) with out him...he is a comp[lete player....its ashame though he was in terible shape this year

Comment

Originally posted by olajuwon View Post
      And btw, Iran faced Jordan in semi-final and Jordan won twice vs Lebanon in the tournament and it was a closer game as well so if someone should be tired in the finals it should have been Iran. You son, you're living in your own world.
      Ur such an idiot with no logical reasoning.

Iran had an easy way.

End of Discussion.

There's a proverb that applies here :

They say , when the wise man points to the moon, the idiot looks at the finger.

Guess who s the idiot

Comment

Originally posted by lord-patrick View Post

Iran had an easy way.

End of Discussion.

Guess who s the idiot

Probably you for offending someone just for not agreeing with you.

How old are you

Comment

Iran had an easy way.

End of Discussion.

Guess who s the idiot
          Your mother is.

How did Iran have the easy way when they faced the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th best team of the tournament. The only team they didn't face in the top 8 was Lebanon and since Iran crushed China who won against Lebanon twice and then won against Jordan who won against you bigtime twice, first with 17 points and then with 14 so Lebanon would be an easy task for Iran. So what do we see here? Some lebanes bums acting like they are the true champions.. seriously, your team is pretty bad, you can't even win with imports, that's pathetic.

Comment

Your mother is.

How did Iran have the easy way when they faced the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 14th best team of the tournament. The only team they didn't face in the top 8 was Lebanon and since Iran crushed China who won against Lebanon twice and then won against Jordan who won against you bigtime twice, first with 17 points and then with 14 so Lebanon would be an easy task for Iran. So what do we see here? Some lebanes bums acting like they are the true champions.. seriously, your team is pretty bad, you can't even win with imports, that's pathetic.
            Well let us see, iran faced only CT as a strong team and that was in the first round.Then they played agianst kuwait and uzbekestan(easy games right).Then in the 2nd they played tougher games but srill easy for iran agianst philipines and Japan.Iran expected a tough game against Korea but that was the worse shoting game i have ever seen for korea. Then in the semi's u faced jordan.Well if u watched the game ull see that there was big margin throughout the game only in the last 4 mins there was some competition.SO what do u think who is the the fresh team.If u still think Iran was exhausted then we sure know who s the one looking at the finger

Comment

Your mother is.

hey admins.We lost Daniab who has been a member for 5 years maybe before this kid was born.Also he pissed wvery lebanese forumer in here.So why can he is not banned till now?He knows absolutely nothing about basketball and he just waits for the oppurtunity to insult lebanon and lebanese players.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                Probably you for offending someone just for not agreeing with you.

How old are you
                Blessed is the man who, having nothing to stay, abstains from giving us worthy evidence of the fact.

( that applies to olajuwon aswell, he keeps bs with no facts )

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

I advise the mod to do something about this low level of intelligence.

Comment

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to stay, abstains from giving us worthy evidence of the fact.

( that applies to olajuwon aswell, he keeps bs with no facts )

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

I advise the mod to do something about this low level of intelligence.
                  Low intelligence is something you suffer from.
                  Some of you guys are so ignorant and live in your own world, just because my opinion wasn't the same as yours you called me an idiot, that's the level you're on. Just like a kid who starts his bs just because he gets served.

And facts is all I'm writing, I'm not like some of you guys who make up crap like "Iran only won becuase of easy schedule", "Lebanon are the true champions and we know it"... Dude, just shut your freaking mouth and show some sportmanship, don't be a douche.

Comment

Some of you guys are so ignorant and live in your own world, just because my opinion wasn't the same as yours you called me an idiot, that's the level you're on. Just like a kid who starts his bs just because he gets served.

And facts is all I'm writing, I'm not like some of you guys who make up crap like "Iran only won becuase of easy schedule", "Lebanon are the true champions and we know it"... Dude, just shut your freaking mouth and show some sportmanship, don't be a douche.

insulting ppl and calling theme kids , is that the facts ur talking about, man i just discovered that u r not proud to be persian any way u don't deserve to be 1 of 'em (change ur flag n then reply to me immiture, ya that's ur name from now on)
                    Last edited by weeso; 08-19-2009, 12:32 PM.
                    A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you. C. S. Lewis

Comment

Recheck the history of our conv, i ve never started the flames, but you did ! And you kept going, and going, like a mosquito

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information