Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tribute to the Lebanese National Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to all lebanese, jordanian and philipino friends...plz join this group on facebook to support our petition to get a wildcard for turkey:
    History will write --> "In 2009, China stole the asian cup from Lebanon"

Comment

Lebanon deserve to be in next year FIBA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP....
      https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

Lebanon deserves to be in the world Championships. They will be invited as a wildcard for sure.
        http://theprodigy7.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by flipballa7 View Post
          Lebanon deserves to be in the world Championships. They will be invited as a wildcard for sure.
          hopefully man we will be invited but you know its a policy and always europians and americans are preffered over the asian countries even if we were better than them ! damn it !
          i guess we have a small chance this time if our federation worked seriously on this issue by accusing this fucking uzbeki referee for his several mistakes ...

btw after i saw the chinese performance in the finals i realized that that were tired which means lebanon's loss against jordan wasn't a surprise the players were exhausted i am not underestimating jordan's performance they were gr8 and they deserved the 3rd spot but i was just clarifying my point of view

anyways hope we will get this wild card although i am sure we wont
          lebanon this small country that 3/4 of the europians and the americans never heard of i don't think anyone cares about him
          Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by hoopaddict View Post
            I just went through lebanon's country facts on wikipedia and it said that 7 million out of the 14 mil. lebanese are in brazil and the rest are in west africa.
            i've been travelin around the world and i have been to brazil a couple of times because im a sailor. I think most of the lebanese in brazil are living in the urban areas like rio, recife and sao paolo and i havent met a lebanese yet only japs and filipinos . But i guess they are more brazilian now than lebanese. I think lebanon should benefit from this because brazilians are known to be a football superpower, i mean every kid that i came across to is kicking anything in the street. and girls are drop dead gorgeous!!! hehehe
            Fred the brazilian who was playing in Lyon is from lebanese origin...
            Aso Daniel Alves the player who plays with Barcelona is married to lebanese ...
            I hope we can benefit from this advantage that we have alot of good players in aboard we can get them to play in Lebanese basketball and football teams :P

Comment

Most overrated team in Asia, maybe the world.
              They can't even win in Asia with imports..

Comment

Originally posted by olajuwon View Post
                3an jdid kol

Comment

Ayre be emmak , mentek.
                  A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you. C. S. Lewis

Comment

[English or provide translation]
                    Last edited by rikhardur; 08-18-2009, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Just ignore him, he seems like an iranian or chinese whom afraid of our NT not more WE WILL BE ALWAYS THE BEST=) GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEBANON

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
                        Just ignore him, he seems like an iranian or chinese whom afraid of our NT not more WE WILL BE ALWAYS THE BEST=) GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEBANON

Yeah, I'm very scared of Lebanon. You are the true champions of Asia, after all, you only lost 4 times in 9 games and got your asses kicked by Jordan... And this was even after you bought Vroman to the team, you guys are pretty pathetic.

Comment

more pathetic than a bullshitter online ?

Comment

I think Lebanon deserves the right to be a wild card entry, just enough time to review, re-evaluate and consolidated a much better game plan.

You have a very good coach in Raca, it's only fitting to give him a second chance and team Lebanon to prove its real worth and earn it's place in Turkey. Team chemistry will take its place when your team reaches its peak.

Compared to you, my Lebanese friends, I am twice heart broken, seeing my Philippines end up 8th place and my other team, Lebanon landing 4th.

See you in 2011 and we would like to have you as special guests again if we earn the right to host the next FIBA-Asia Championships in Manila.....

Who knows, one of our teams might earn the right to play in the olympics and a chance to visit the Queen of Canada who lives in London.

Comment

in lebanon we call guys like u 5AZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO2.Cant translate it.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamwalker View Post
                                I think Lebanon deserves the right to be a wild card entry, just enough time to review, re-evaluate and consolidated a much better game plan.

You have a very good coach in Raca, it's only fitting to give him a second chance and team Lebanon to prove its real worth and earn it's place in Turkey. Team chemistry will take its place when your team reaches its peak.

Compared to you, my Lebanese friends, I am twice heart broken, seeing my Philippines end up 8th place and my other team, Lebanon landing 4th.

See you in 2011 and we would like to have you as special guests again if we earn the right to host the next FIBA-Asia Championships in Manila.....

Who knows, one of our teams might earn the right to play in the olympics and a chance to visit the Queen of Canada who lives in London.
                                thx man for the support

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information