Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: A Tribute to the Lebanese National Team!

  1. #21

    Default

    Most overrated team in Asia, maybe the world.
    They can't even win in Asia with imports..

  2. #22
    Senior Member tonysaade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    177
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olajuwon View Post
    Most overrated team in Asia, maybe the world.
    They can't even win in Asia with imports..
    3an jdid kol

  3. #23
    Senior Member weeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kuwait.
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olajuwon View Post
    Most overrated team in Asia, maybe the world.
    They can't even win in Asia with imports..
    Ayre be emmak , mentek.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olajuwon View Post
    Most overrated team in Asia, maybe the world.
    They can't even win in Asia with imports..
    [English or provide translation]
    Last edited by rikhardur; 08-18-2009 at 03:20 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member khaledlebanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Just ignore him, he seems like an iranian or chinese whom afraid of our NT not more WE WILL BE ALWAYS THE BEST=) GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEBANON

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khaledlebanon View Post
    Just ignore him, he seems like an iranian or chinese whom afraid of our NT not more WE WILL BE ALWAYS THE BEST=) GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEBANON

    Yeah, I'm very scared of Lebanon. You are the true champions of Asia, after all, you only lost 4 times in 9 games and got your asses kicked by Jordan... And this was even after you bought Vroman to the team, you guys are pretty pathetic.

  7. #27

    Default

    more pathetic than a bullshitter online ?

  8. #28
    Senior Member dreamwalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    I think Lebanon deserves the right to be a wild card entry, just enough time to review, re-evaluate and consolidated a much better game plan.

    You have a very good coach in Raca, it's only fitting to give him a second chance and team Lebanon to prove its real worth and earn it's place in Turkey. Team chemistry will take its place when your team reaches its peak.

    Compared to you, my Lebanese friends, I am twice heart broken, seeing my Philippines end up 8th place and my other team, Lebanon landing 4th.

    See you in 2011 and we would like to have you as special guests again if we earn the right to host the next FIBA-Asia Championships in Manila.....

    Who knows, one of our teams might earn the right to play in the olympics and a chance to visit the Queen of Canada who lives in London.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olajuwon View Post
    Most overrated team in Asia, maybe the world.
    They can't even win in Asia with imports..
    in lebanon we call guys like u 5AZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO2.Cant translate it.

  10. #30
    Senior Member khaledlebanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalker View Post
    I think Lebanon deserves the right to be a wild card entry, just enough time to review, re-evaluate and consolidated a much better game plan.

    You have a very good coach in Raca, it's only fitting to give him a second chance and team Lebanon to prove its real worth and earn it's place in Turkey. Team chemistry will take its place when your team reaches its peak.

    Compared to you, my Lebanese friends, I am twice heart broken, seeing my Philippines end up 8th place and my other team, Lebanon landing 4th.

    See you in 2011 and we would like to have you as special guests again if we earn the right to host the next FIBA-Asia Championships in Manila.....

    Who knows, one of our teams might earn the right to play in the olympics and a chance to visit the Queen of Canada who lives in London.
    thx man for the support

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M.I.07 View Post
    in lebanon we call guys like u 5AZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO2.Cant translate it.

    No , we call him , smik metel jeldit tizeh

    ( cannot translate aswell, it s an expression )

  12. #32
    Senior Member fadiserhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lord-patrick View Post
    No , we call him , smik metel jeldit tizeh

    ( cannot translate aswell, it s an expression )
    Ya3neh 3anjad! allah la y3alle2 7ada bi lsen libneneh! ya 3ammeh, 7ada darabo 3a 2ido w 2allo y7ot comment? heyeh tbahdal!
    bass ana 7ebib 2a3ref min 2ayya balad! mbayyan 3leh BANDOU2!

  13. #33
    FB Connect
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    beirut
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fadiserhal View Post
    Ya3neh 3anjad! allah la y3alle2 7ada bi lsen libneneh! ya 3ammeh, 7ada darabo 3a 2ido w 2allo y7ot comment? heyeh tbahdal!
    bass ana 7ebib 2a3ref min 2ayya balad! mbayyan 3leh BANDOU2!
    he said before that he's an iranian,but i think if he is then he shoudn't be such pathetic
    leave him he's just a kid,maybe he's using the internet in the kindergarden
    we can beat his team,his team isn't that legend like china,no more legends in asia we're the new heros

  14. #34

    Default

    I decided to post the translation , since it's so true:

    It's :

    Thick like the skin of my ass..

    Thickness is a term employed in lebanese to describe something really annoying.

    Example :
    Idiot: *says lame joke
    Lebanese : l3ama bi albak shu smik

    Smik = Thick

  15. #35
    Senior Member leb-basket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,425
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    haha really funny leave him alone 7ada bye3la2 ma3 majrour khara

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Guys I'm also Lebanese and i disagree with olajuwon, but don't you guys think you made some sort of overreaction? I mean it's just his opinion, he didn't insult any lebanese or anything, just stated his opinion the harsh way, and the best thing to do is to prove him wrong by just arguing the subject.

    To olajuwon, How are we overrated and we should have made the Asia finals and the world cup wasn't it for the refs against China in the semis?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •