Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tribute to the Lebanese National Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tribute to the Lebanese National Team!

Fahed, Akel, Abdel Nour, Khatib, Kanaan, Freije, Faris, Vroman, Bshara, Mahmoud, Turk, Mazen!
    On behalf of the 4 Million Lebanese living in the land of the Cedars & the 14 Million Lebanese living abroad!
    A Big THANKS to all of you! You made us proud.
    Every tiger reaches a time where he needs a break, but its only the break of a warrior, before getting stronger and harder towards the next battle!

Heads Up, Your Lebanese

Last edited by fadiserhal; 08-16-2009, 05:02 PM.
    http://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com/

Originally posted by fadiserhal View Post
    Fahed, Akel, Abdel Nour, Khatib, Kanaan, Freije, Faris, Vroman, Bshara, Mahmoud, Turk!
    On behalf of the 4 Million Lebanese living in the land of the Cedars & the 14 Million Lebanese living abroad!
    Every tiger reaches a time where he needs a break, but its only the break of a warrior, before getting stronger and harder towards the next battle!

Heads Up, Your Lebanese

You forgot mazen he is a very talented player he is our hope future.. he played avery good game against china in semis GOOOO LEBANON

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
      You forgot mazen he is a very talented player he is our hope future.. he played avery good game against china in semis GOOOO LEBANON
      Sorry my dear, it is changed now! my mistake!

Comment

Fahed, Akel, Abdel Nour, Khatib, Kanaan, Freije, Faris, Vroman, Bshara, Mahmoud, Turk!
        I just went through lebanon's country facts on wikipedia and it said that 7 million out of the 14 mil. lebanese are in brazil and the rest are in west africa.
        i've been travelin around the world and i have been to brazil a couple of times because im a sailor. I think most of the lebanese in brazil are living in the urban areas like rio, recife and sao paolo and i havent met a lebanese yet only japs and filipinos . But i guess they are more brazilian now than lebanese. I think lebanon should benefit from this because brazilians are known to be a football superpower, i mean every kid that i came across to is kicking anything in the street. and girls are drop dead gorgeous!!! hehehe
        DO or DO NOT there is no TRY... yoda

Comment

I would like to thank Vroman and Freiji on behalf of 300 million Americans. Sorry the jokes getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam View Post
            I would like to thank Vroman and Freiji on behalf of 300 million Americans. Sorry the jokes getting old.
            you know, some retarted guys just can't change

Comment

Cheer up, it's just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam View Post
                Cheer up, it's just a joke.
                You know, when you see this ''joke'' for 14 consecutive days, 20-30 times per day, you can't call it ''joke'' anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by eliooo93 View Post
                  You know, when you see this ''joke'' for 14 consecutive days, 20-30 times per day, you can't call it ''joke'' anymore.
                  Guys, just chill! Rostam, congrats. U made it, and im happy because now i hope everyone will appreciate the West Asian basketball and gives us a fourth seat rather than having India, Sri Lanka & maybe bangladesh coming one day!
                  Elio, just forget it man!

Comment

Originally posted by fadiserhal View Post
                    Guys, just chill! Rostam, congrats. U made it, and im happy because now i hope everyone will appreciate the West Asian basketball and gives us a fourth seat rather than having India, Sri Lanka & maybe bangladesh coming one day!
                    Elio, just forget it man!
                    i think the fiba should decrease the seats to just 12 or maybe less in asia. its not normal that most of the first round games end by more then 50 points difference!.

Comment

Very proud despite some of the poor performances. Basketball was the only light for us and a distraction from all the problems we're facing. I seriously hope it won't be dead now, though i have a bad feeling.

I shall be leaving the forum now, i enjoyed my short stay here despite the loss.

See you all in one year, w nshalla kheir.

Comment

Champions were not made to win, after all We can only say we are the Champions. I am proud I am Lebanese

Comment

Originally posted by hoopaddict View Post
                          I just went through lebanon's country facts on wikipedia and it said that 7 million out of the 14 mil. lebanese are in brazil and the rest are in west africa.
                          i've been travelin around the world and i have been to brazil a couple of times because im a sailor. I think most of the lebanese in brazil are living in the urban areas like rio, recife and sao paolo and i havent met a lebanese yet only japs and filipinos . But i guess they are more brazilian now than lebanese. I think lebanon should benefit from this because brazilians are known to be a football superpower, i mean every kid that i came across to is kicking anything in the street. and girls are drop dead gorgeous!!! hehehe
                          actually there are more than 14 mill lebanese around the world there are more than 18 mill according to many statistics and there are many in the US, Canada, Arab Gulf, Europe and Africa just as well as the Lebanese living in South America specially Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela.

As for benefiting from Lebanese-brazilian football players the Lebanese Football federation is not even around they only know how to cheat and steal money( well at least most of them to say one or 2 are respectful) anyway this was tried back in 2000 but the only Lebanese originated players were not so better than our players but they were taking very big amounts of money. by the way Former South African soccer team Captain Pierre Issa has a Lebanese origin and he always said so, he was a very important player I remember in 1998 he was South Africa's top scorer but unfortunately all his goals were own goals in the very own net of his team LOL

Comment

I salute the brave Lebanese national team!
                            IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Comment

man , i wish fadi was a little younger...i love this guy, i have to say he was my idol when i first saw him play in the 1999 abc...i even remember mashantaf leading the team and fadi as the go to guy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information