Most Valuable Payer: Hamed Haddadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buran View Post
    my guess is that he prefers to stay in the US if he gets an offer from the NBA teams. I think he had an offer from Barcelona a while back but he decided to stay in Memhpis, but he will get more playing time in europe for sure.
    well if its more money vs self development...i frankly will go with the first one

Comment

congrats to Iran and China, they just show that Asian basketball is for true Asians! They deserve to be in the world championships as true Asians, for Lebanon and Jordan, thou Jordan qualify, Asian basketball is for Asians, not for Americans or other nationalities who pretend to be Asians! Asian basketball is for Asians, not for Europeans, Americans and Africans! Hamed Haddadi, kick those guys like Wright, Vroman, Freije, Feghali!

Comment

EHADADI sucks! i mean it.. he has only a 7"2 height.. but he doesnt have skills.. he can only play well with small players! dammit

yakzzzzzzzzz not deserve to be MVP

NIKKAH IS THE REAL MVP
        sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Haddadi'd better play in Europe.

Yes,he deserves the MVP of this tournament,and I can say he is among the world's best centers in the defensive end under Fiba's rules.

But in NBA,because of the 3s defensive violation,and lack of strength,he can only be a good defender(far from excellent).BTW his offensive skills are still raw...

Gennerally speaking,I think Haddadi can't success in NBA,but if he plays in Europe,It's likely he will show his dominance even in the best leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
            Rik, he had an interview with an Iranian TV channel after the second match (against UZB) and he declared that he will leave Memphis for another team in NBA !!!
            he might go to houston and replace Yao! he did it in Asia Basket! he'll do it in houston! bye bye yao
            You've got to have it to win it

Comment

lol. ehaddadi sucks?? I guess you don't know whats MVP.
              he may not have the skills but defensive and offensive he is the most valuable player there. and the stats shows it as well.
              between nikkah and ehaddadi, I think ehaddadi really made the difference.
              Last edited by Run'N Gun; 08-17-2009, 04:50 AM. Reason: .
              GO TEAM PILIPINAS!!! LABAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Run'N Gun View Post
                lol. ehaddadi sucks?? I guess you don't know whats MVP.
                he may not have the skills but defensive and offensive he is the most valuable player there. and the stats shows it as well.
                You're replying to someone who's probably not even in his college years .

Comment

Well I hope he really goes to houston, since Yao will be out. No one will replace Yao there, so might get the PT and then he can showcase his skills..
                  #parasabayan
                  #GoGilas

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information