Most Valuable Payer: Hamed Haddadi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Valuable Payer: Hamed Haddadi

vs. Chinese Taipei: 22pts, 13reb, 2ast, 3blk.
    vs. Uzbekistan: 8pts, 6reb, 1ast, 2stl, 5blk.
    vs. Kuwait: 8pts, 8reb, 1ast, 3blk.
    vs. Japan: 22pts, 15reb, 2ast, 5blk.
    vs. Philippines: 21pts, 16reb, 5ast, 1stl, 5blk.
    vs. South Korea: 21pts, 16reb, 4ast, 2stl, 6blk
    vs. Qatar: 16pts, 15reb, 2ast, 1stl, 5blk.
    vs. Jordan: 5pts, 12reb, 1stl, 3blk.
    vs. China: 19pts, 17reb, 3ast, 1blk.

PPG: 15.8
    RPG: 13.1
    APG: 2.2
    SPG: 0.8
    BPG: 4.0
    Last edited by Kings; 08-17-2009, 02:12 AM.

If Samad Bahrami played a little better in the finale, I think he would have won the MVP. Outside of the last game, Nikkhah was more consistent throughout the tournament.

Stuart
    http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
    http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
    http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

he deserves it.
      Ehadad is a key player.
      Today china scored 52 points only. And if you noticed in third quarter, when ehadadi went out china started scoring back to back points.
      Ehadadi is the soul and heart of iranian defense. Some of the performances in that list is incredible. 16 rebounds 6 blocks.

Points is not everything. ehadadi provided iran with strong defense. he is top blocker, rebounded.

Comment

Originally posted by fadikhatib View Post
        he deserves it.
        Ehadad is a key player.
        Today china scored 52 points only. And if you noticed in third quarter, when ehadadi went out china started scoring back to back points.
        Ehadadi is the soul and heart of iranian defense. Some of the performances in that list is incredible. 16 rebounds 6 blocks.

Points is not everything. ehadadi provided iran with strong defense. he is top blocker, rebounded.
        Well said, that was exactly what I was going to write. Hamed could have done better offensively in some games but in all he was a beast defensively, he stopped alot of offense for the opposite team.

Comment

in the absence of Yao Ming, Hadadi was a freak of nature against Wang Zhi Zhi during the finals match. I wish Samad was the MVP, but Hadadi deserved the award too.
          It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
          I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

The big guy deserves it. He also deserve his contract with the Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA until 2013.

Great height, mobility, he even has a good finesse game. Congratulations to Hamed Ehaddadi.
            Philippine Football News on Facebook

rhk111's Military and Arms Page

Comment

is it official ? I doubt

Samad was injured today and played only 22 mins !

both Samad and Hamed had a great tournament but my pick is Mehdi Palang ! who played with pain in the last two matches.

PS: plz believe me, his surname is Haddadi, not Ehadadi !

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
                http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
                http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

Much deserved. What he showed in the Olympics last year was not a one time thing, I just hope the Grizzlies realise the great centre they have in the team and put him right behind Gasol.
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                    Much deserved. What he showed in the Olympics last year was not a one time thing, I just hope the Grizzlies realise the great centre they have in the team and put him right behind Gasol.
                    Rik, he had an interview with an Iranian TV channel after the second match (against UZB) and he declared that he will leave Memphis for another team in NBA !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
                      Rik, he had an interview with an Iranian TV channel after the second match (against UZB) and he declared that he will leave Memphis for another team in NBA !!!
                      That might be good news them, perhaps he will have a stronger role in other teams. Any hint as to what team that might be?
                      Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                      Artificial Nature

Comment

i prefer him playing in europe..alot of elite teams will take him like barcelona
                        he will play much more minutes..he will develop faster and will be deadly in up coming championships....the only problem he will face is if he is ever to play against an israeli team lets say.. no way in hell he can go there

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                          That might be good news them, perhaps he will have a stronger role in other teams. Any hint as to what team that might be?
                          no, he just said "my manager is negotiating with some NBA teams" !

Comment

Originally posted by WIZARD View Post
                            i prefer him playing in europe..alot of elite teams will take him like barcelona
                            he will play much more minutes..he will develop faster and will be deadly in up coming championships....the only problem he will face is if he is ever to play against an israeli team lets say.. no way in hell he can go there
                            my guess is that he prefers to stay in the US if he gets an offer from the NBA teams. I think he had an offer from Barcelona a while back but he decided to stay in Memhpis, but he will get more playing time in europe for sure.

Comment

Excellent performance great game
                              IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information