Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Valuable Payer: Hamed Haddadi

Default Most Valuable Payer: Hamed Haddadi

vs. Chinese Taipei: 22pts, 13reb, 2ast, 3blk.
    vs. Uzbekistan: 8pts, 6reb, 1ast, 2stl, 5blk.
    vs. Kuwait: 8pts, 8reb, 1ast, 3blk.
    vs. Japan: 22pts, 15reb, 2ast, 5blk.
    vs. Philippines: 21pts, 16reb, 5ast, 1stl, 5blk.
    vs. South Korea: 21pts, 16reb, 4ast, 2stl, 6blk
    vs. Qatar: 16pts, 15reb, 2ast, 1stl, 5blk.
    vs. Jordan: 5pts, 12reb, 1stl, 3blk.
    vs. China: 19pts, 17reb, 3ast, 1blk.

PPG: 15.8
    RPG: 13.1
    APG: 2.2
    SPG: 0.8
    BPG: 4.0
    Last edited by Kings; 08-17-2009 at 02:12 AM.

If Samad Bahrami played a little better in the finale, I think he would have won the MVP. Outside of the last game, Nikkhah was more consistent throughout the tournament.

Stuart

fadikhatib

he deserves it.
    Ehadad is a key player.
    Today china scored 52 points only. And if you noticed in third quarter, when ehadadi went out china started scoring back to back points.
    Ehadadi is the soul and heart of iranian defense. Some of the performances in that list is incredible. 16 rebounds 6 blocks.

Points is not everything. ehadadi provided iran with strong defense. he is top blocker, rebounded.

Quote Originally Posted by fadikhatib View Post
    he deserves it.
    Ehadad is a key player.
    Today china scored 52 points only. And if you noticed in third quarter, when ehadadi went out china started scoring back to back points.
    Ehadadi is the soul and heart of iranian defense. Some of the performances in that list is incredible. 16 rebounds 6 blocks.

Points is not everything. ehadadi provided iran with strong defense. he is top blocker, rebounded.
    Well said, that was exactly what I was going to write. Hamed could have done better offensively in some games but in all he was a beast defensively, he stopped alot of offense for the opposite team.

in the absence of Yao Ming, Hadadi was a freak of nature against Wang Zhi Zhi during the finals match. I wish Samad was the MVP, but Hadadi deserved the award too.
    It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
    I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

The big guy deserves it. He also deserve his contract with the Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA until 2013.

Great height, mobility, he even has a good finesse game. Congratulations to Hamed Ehaddadi.

is it official ? I doubt

Samad was injured today and played only 22 mins !

both Samad and Hamed had a great tournament but my pick is Mehdi Palang ! who played with pain in the last two matches.

PS: plz believe me, his surname is Haddadi, not Ehadadi !

Much deserved. What he showed in the Olympics last year was not a one time thing, I just hope the Grizzlies realise the great centre they have in the team and put him right behind Gasol.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    Much deserved. What he showed in the Olympics last year was not a one time thing, I just hope the Grizzlies realise the great centre they have in the team and put him right behind Gasol.
    Rik, he had an interview with an Iranian TV channel after the second match (against UZB) and he declared that he will leave Memphis for another team in NBA !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mohsena2631 View Post
    Rik, he had an interview with an Iranian TV channel after the second match (against UZB) and he declared that he will leave Memphis for another team in NBA !!!
    That might be good news them, perhaps he will have a stronger role in other teams. Any hint as to what team that might be?
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

i prefer him playing in europe..alot of elite teams will take him like barcelona
    he will play much more minutes..he will develop faster and will be deadly in up coming championships....the only problem he will face is if he is ever to play against an israeli team lets say.. no way in hell he can go there

Quote Originally Posted by rikhardur View Post
    That might be good news them, perhaps he will have a stronger role in other teams. Any hint as to what team that might be?
    no, he just said "my manager is negotiating with some NBA teams" !

Quote Originally Posted by WIZARD View Post
    i prefer him playing in europe..alot of elite teams will take him like barcelona
    he will play much more minutes..he will develop faster and will be deadly in up coming championships....the only problem he will face is if he is ever to play against an israeli team lets say.. no way in hell he can go there
    my guess is that he prefers to stay in the US if he gets an offer from the NBA teams. I think he had an offer from Barcelona a while back but he decided to stay in Memhpis, but he will get more playing time in europe for sure.

Excellent performance great game
    IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Buran View Post
    my guess is that he prefers to stay in the US if he gets an offer from the NBA teams. I think he had an offer from Barcelona a while back but he decided to stay in Memhpis, but he will get more playing time in europe for sure.
    well if its more money vs self development...i frankly will go with the first one

congrats to Iran and China, they just show that Asian basketball is for true Asians! They deserve to be in the world championships as true Asians, for Lebanon and Jordan, thou Jordan qualify, Asian basketball is for Asians, not for Americans or other nationalities who pretend to be Asians! Asian basketball is for Asians, not for Europeans, Americans and Africans! Hamed Haddadi, kick those guys like Wright, Vroman, Freije, Feghali!

EHADADI sucks! i mean it.. he has only a 7"2 height.. but he doesnt have skills.. he can only play well with small players! dammit

yakzzzzzzzzz not deserve to be MVP

NIKKAH IS THE REAL MVP

Haddadi'd better play in Europe.

Yes,he deserves the MVP of this tournament,and I can say he is among the world's best centers in the defensive end under Fiba's rules.

But in NBA,because of the 3s defensive violation,and lack of strength,he can only be a good defender(far from excellent).BTW his offensive skills are still raw...

Gennerally speaking,I think Haddadi can't success in NBA,but if he plays in Europe,It's likely he will show his dominance even in the best leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsena2631 View Post
    he might go to houston and replace Yao! he did it in Asia Basket! he'll do it in houston! bye bye yao
    You've got to have it to win it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast