Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lebanon is going to win in 2011 for sure if...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lebanon is going to win in 2011 for sure if...

lebanon is going to win in 2011 for sure if they can make Kobe, Lebron James and Wade lebanonese.

Also, lebanon can beat team USA if they can make team USA lebanonese.

What I am trying to say is that team lebanon 's strategy of importing players should be well praised and learned by other asian countries that are not that good at basketball game.
    Then those countries could have a chance and do even better than what lebanonese does today.

Originally posted by langary View Post
    lebanon is going to win in 2011 for sure if they can make Kobe, Lebron James and Wade lebanonese.

What I am trying to say is that team lebanon 's strategy of importing players should be well praised and learned by other asian countries that are not that good at basketball game.
    Then those countries could have a chance and do even better than what lebanonese does today.
    why all this hate against Lebanon?
    Second of all its Lebanese you idiot!

I'm leaving the forum for good,i will not post anymore! I've seen enough disrespect toward my country and i can't handle it anymore.
    Bye everyone!
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Comment

not all sir daniab .............

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
        why all this hate against Lebanon?
        Second of all its Lebanese you idiot!

I'm leaving the forum for good,i will not post anymore! I've seen enough disrespect toward my country and i can't handle it anymore.
        Bye everyone!
        HOw could you smell the hata ?

I'm leaving the forum for good,i will not post anymore! I've seen enough stupid comment toward any country and i can't handle it anymore.
        Bye everyone!

Comment

You know what's funny ?

They start nuclear experiences, and they think they are gods

Comment

Why don't you open the same thread for jordan, russia, germany and much more teams??? they all have 1 Import. You, some filipinos and most of the chinese here have no respect for us just because we have jackson vroman which is LEGAL. If you don't like this rule, well you can't do anything, can you? so plz hope you'll grow up a little bit and stop acting like kids.
            peace.

Comment

Originally posted by eliooo93 View Post
              Why don't you open the same thread for jordan, russia, germany and much more teams??? they all have 1 Import. You, some filipinos and most of the chinese here have no respect for us just because we have jackson vroman which is LEGAL. If you don't like this rule, well you can't do anything, can you? so plz hope you'll grow up a little bit and stop acting like kids.
              peace.
              that's not true...most of us dont give a crap about who you put in your squad, our players and coaching staff haven't complained even a tiny little bit about the so-called naturalization, what ticks us off is that some of you have the mindset of a 9-year-old when it comes to handling a tough loss...seriouly, i call my self a longtime diehard bball fan, and if my team had lost last night, for the first time in a long time, to an asian team, i wouldn't go beyond the point of losing some sleep...

well, now i know that you guys have a lot going on...let's just all concentrate on the upcoming game...you Jordan, us Iran~

good game btw, intense all along, very entertaining~

Comment

Hate to say but respect are earned, not granted

after seeing all the trash talking *not just smack about who got better players, but flat out racial discrimination and dirty personal insults, I just don't see how respect come in to this....I mean, for certain people, they demand respect yet does not give respect....seriously, respect are mutual, u get what u give.

if this happens on a american forum like the realgm, i bet most of those people that use race or origin as part of their insults would be flushed out of the toilet in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by spashleyfan View Post
                  that's not true...most of us dont give a crap about who you put in your squad, our players and coaching staff haven't complained even a tiny little bit about the so-called naturalization
                  Complain about what? the naturalization of Vroman which is 100% legal? man, you can't complain if we didn't do anything wrong. anyways, i've had it with this subject... gd luck for your game today and may the best win!

Comment

go back to the naturalization thread, where I put many lebanese staring in this world whom are of lebanese origins.

lebanon isnt another arabic country. saudi arabia, uae, qatar, syria this countries didnt have wars we had. civil war led alot of people fleeing the country.

there are more then 15 million lebanese outside lebanon. I hope we can still find lebanese talent like freiji..

Comment

The Lebanese diaspora, while historically trade-related, has more recently been linked to the Lebanese Civil War, with many Lebanese emigrating to Western countries. Because of the economic opportunities, many Lebanese have also worked in the Arab World, most notably the Gulf countries like Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait amongst others. The majority of the Lebanese diaspora identifies as Christian with a sizable Muslim minority. [6]

The Americas have long been a destination for Lebanese migration, with Lebanese arriving in some countries at least as early as the nineteenth century. The largest concentration of Lebanese outside the Middle East is in Brazil, which has reportedly over 7 million Brazilians of Lebanese ancestry, making Brazil's population of Lebanese nearly twice that of the entire population of Lebanon. [7] There are also large Lebanese communities in Mexico (about 400,000 Mexicans of Lebanese descent[8]), Argentina[9], Colombia, Venezuela and the Caribbean. Many Lebanese have also settled for quite a long time in the United States[10], Canada,[11] Australia[12]
                      and Europe, most notably France. Some other Lebanese have immigrated to Africa.

Lebanese abroad are not presently permitted the right to vote in Lebanese elections. [13] A law passed in late 2008 gives expatriates the right to vote in elections in 2013.

Comment

I already reported this thread as a flame-bait...

Daniab don't leave... you're one of the most respected posters in this forum... don't let childish and unintelligent posts prevents you from posting here... I'm sure the mods are nominating people to be ban from the forum for flame-baiting and obviously asking for racial insults...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by langary View Post

Byebye.

Comment

wow. fans are really taking this stuff seriously. first, it's talion. now, it's daniab.sigh.... can anyone pls play boulevard of broken dreams?

Comment

Daniab don't take people here personally, some of them are such stuck up losers who loves to put injury against the insult.
                              you know why I am happy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information