Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah! why don't you argue the traveling foul but referees didn't call when 68-68? why don't you debate your players didn't score after that traveling foul? The referee "do" have many wrong calls tonight, but obviously, half benefits you and half for us, we all had the opportunities to win the semi final, but you did't catch it...

Comment

he is a bad ref he made more than 6 mistakes in favor of the chinese team
      2 or 3 steals were called a foul on freije and bryan
      3 fouls on vroman while they weren't
      1 foul on khatib and he touched the ball we saw it clearly in the replay
      more than 2 fouls for vroman they weren't called
      1 foul for freije (the chinese player pulled him out of the court from his shirt) i guess this is a foul
      Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by tanrui8765 View Post
        Hah! why don't you argue the traveling foul but referees didn't call when 68-68? why don't you debate your players didn't score after that traveling foul? The referee "do" have many wrong calls tonight, but obviously, half benefits you and half for us, we all had the opportunities to win the semi final, but you did't catch it...
        you mean 95% benefits for u and 5% for us
        Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by leb-basket View Post
          you mean 95% benefits for u and 5% for us
          I think you'd better to review the videotape again, to find out how much benefits you and how much benefits us. I really doubt you have watched the whole game, or just saw the 4th Quarter

Comment

1 foul for freije (the chinese player pulled him out of the court from his shirt) i guess this is a foul
            What? the foul is china:Lnb 25:20, and admit it china guards attack the basket much more than you.

Comment

man just a question.Are u talking about vroman's drive on the basket.When he drove past all ur team.U know that he started his jump from the baseline.So i wish u watch the replay and then begin talking.

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
                he didnt touch him at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the video again!
                It's meanless if you say he doesnot and I say he does.
                Youtobe is banned in China so I don't know if your vedio is the same with mine in China website.

Comment

According to LBC,Fiba officials admit the call was unfair against Lebanon but they can do nothing about it.
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.07 View Post
                    man just a question.Are u talking about vroman's drive on the basket.When he drove past all ur team.U know that he started his jump from the baseline.So i wish u watch the replay and then begin talking.
                    I think he mean the travel of #15 hadibu(spell maybe wrong) in the last quarter.

Comment

i guess the referees at that time were busy trying to call fouls on vroman.
                      Shame on such referees.
                      NEW OFFER GUYS:
                      HOST ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP AND GET THREE FREE REFERIES.

Comment

you mean vroman only have 1 foul no even just no foul? And did you see Sun Yue touch Vroman when he was trying to block him?

Actually,we both have the wrong calls, it's meaningless, maybe the referees are not professional enough. but we Chinese don't have to cheat in any competetions. It's just a game, we both need matches to find out the shortcomings and improve ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.07 View Post
                          No no no, I saw that score ,that's a good goal. I main just 1mins or 2mins before the end, there's a player travelled near the sideline. Hey man ,I know the rules, i can distinguish what is a travelling foul (smile)

Comment

you mean vroman only have 1 foul no even just no foul? And did you see Sun Yue touch Vroman when he was trying to block him?

Actually,we both have the wrong calls, it's meaningless, maybe the referees are not professional enough. but we Chinese don't have to cheat in any competetions. It's just a game, we both need matches to find out the shortcomings and improve ourselves.
                            did u c vroman's face man.He was bleeding because of jianlian's hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by marc333 View Post
                              Bravo daniab, I was about to post the same thread!

Now, for the sake of basketball, please all people from where you are from:
                              watch and say with the most objectiveness and fairness whether it was a foul or not.

Mods, please you are invited here to be the judge here and state your objective opinion!

All the people must know how the Chinese won!!!

Thank you!
                              Dude, I am one of the people who watched the game and just had to see if other people around the net feel the way I do after. I saw this forum and just had to register to say that, "THERE WAS NO FOUL AT ALL". And even if the count was tied, the imaginary call ultimately decided the game in China's favor. I was teary-eyed even if I aint Lebanese. I could feel the loss of the perfect opportunity which was within you grasp taken away by somebody who wasnt even in a Chinese uniform. Somebody who just thought he saw someting that really wasnt there. This is depressing....

Comment

China no more the beast

CHINA USED TO BE THE BEST IN ASIA BUT NOT ANYMORE NOW. I CAN BET THAT CHINA(WITH NO YAO MING) CAN NOT QUALIFY TO THE WORLD CUP IF THE TOURNAMENT IS NOT PLAYED IN CHINA.

REVIEWING THE MATCH YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE UZBEKISTANI REFEREE MADE ABOUT 15 MISTAKES IN THE ABC"S OF REFEREEING IN FAVOR OF CHINA. (VROMAN,FREIJE, LI Jian LIAN FOULS).THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE.

I WANNA SEE THE CV OF THIS REFEREE. THE GAME WAS HIS FIRST MATCH IN THIS TOURNAMENT BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

THE PEAK DECISION CAME FROM THE 3PT SHOT FOUL WHEN THE SCORE WAS A DRAW.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information