Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebanon-China: Watch and judge!

Quote Originally Posted by leb-basket View Post
    he is a bad ref he made more than 6 mistakes in favor of the chinese team
    2 or 3 steals were called a foul on freije and bryan
    3 fouls on vroman while they weren't
    1 foul on khatib and he touched the ball we saw it clearly in the replay
    more than 2 fouls for vroman they weren't called
    1 foul for freije (the chinese player pulled him out of the court from his shirt) i guess this is a foul
    you mean vroman only have 1 foul no even just no foul? And did you see Sun Yue touch Vroman when he was trying to block him?

Actually,we both have the wrong calls, it's meaningless, maybe the referees are not professional enough. but we Chinese don't have to cheat in any competetions. It's just a game, we both need matches to find out the shortcomings and improve ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by M.I.07 View Post
    man just a question.Are u talking about vroman's drive on the basket.When he drove past all ur team.U know that he started his jump from the baseline.So i wish u watch the replay and then begin talking.
    No no no, I saw that score ,that's a good goal. I main just 1mins or 2mins before the end, there's a player travelled near the sideline. Hey man ,I know the rules, i can distinguish what is a travelling foul (smile)

Quote Originally Posted by tanrui8765 View Post
    you mean vroman only have 1 foul no even just no foul? And did you see Sun Yue touch Vroman when he was trying to block him?

Actually,we both have the wrong calls, it's meaningless, maybe the referees are not professional enough. but we Chinese don't have to cheat in any competetions. It's just a game, we both need matches to find out the shortcomings and improve ourselves.
    did u c vroman's face man.He was bleeding because of jianlian's hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by marc333 View Post
    Bravo daniab, I was about to post the same thread!

Now, for the sake of basketball, please all people from where you are from:
    watch and say with the most objectiveness and fairness whether it was a foul or not.

Mods, please you are invited here to be the judge here and state your objective opinion!

All the people must know how the Chinese won!!!

Thank you!
    Dude, I am one of the people who watched the game and just had to see if other people around the net feel the way I do after. I saw this forum and just had to register to say that, "THERE WAS NO FOUL AT ALL". And even if the count was tied, the imaginary call ultimately decided the game in China's favor. I was teary-eyed even if I aint Lebanese. I could feel the loss of the perfect opportunity which was within you grasp taken away by somebody who wasnt even in a Chinese uniform. Somebody who just thought he saw someting that really wasnt there. This is depressing....

Default China no more the beast

CHINA USED TO BE THE BEST IN ASIA BUT NOT ANYMORE NOW. I CAN BET THAT CHINA(WITH NO YAO MING) CAN NOT QUALIFY TO THE WORLD CUP IF THE TOURNAMENT IS NOT PLAYED IN CHINA.

REVIEWING THE MATCH YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE UZBEKISTANI REFEREE MADE ABOUT 15 MISTAKES IN THE ABC"S OF REFEREEING IN FAVOR OF CHINA. (VROMAN,FREIJE, LI Jian LIAN FOULS).THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE.

I WANNA SEE THE CV OF THIS REFEREE. THE GAME WAS HIS FIRST MATCH IN THIS TOURNAMENT BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

THE PEAK DECISION CAME FROM THE 3PT SHOT FOUL WHEN THE SCORE WAS A DRAW.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
    Dude, I am one of the people who watched the game and just had to see if other people around the net feel the way I do after. I saw this forum and just had to register to say that, "THERE WAS NO FOUL AT ALL". And even if the count was tied, the imaginary call ultimately decided the game in China's favor. I was teary-eyed even if I aint Lebanese. I could feel the loss of the perfect opportunity which was within you grasp taken away by somebody who wasnt even in a Chinese uniform. Somebody who just thought he saw someting that really wasnt there. This is depressing....

Thank you man for feeling with us..u know in Lebanon basketball is a big phenomenon exactly like in Phillipines..so it's very hard for us...
    Last edited by marc333; 08-15-2009 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_Champions View Post
    CHINA USED TO BE THE BEST IN ASIA BUT NOT ANYMORE NOW. I CAN BET THAT CHINA(WITH NO YAO MING) CAN NOT QUALIFY TO THE WORLD CUP IF THE TOURNAMENT IS NOT PLAYED IN CHINA.

REVIEWING THE MATCH YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE UZBEKISTANI REFEREE MADE ABOUT 15 MISTAKES IN THE ABC"S OF REFEREEING IN FAVOR OF CHINA. (VROMAN,FREIJE, LI Jian LIAN FOULS).THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE.

I WANNA SEE THE CV OF THIS REFEREE. THE GAME WAS HIS FIRST MATCH IN THIS TOURNAMENT BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

THE PEAK DECISION CAME FROM THE 3PT SHOT FOUL WHEN THE SCORE WAS A DRAW.

what?? AS OF NEXT TOURNAMENT PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT JORDAN DID. FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEPS OF LEBANON/QATAR AND NATURALIZE PLAYERS.
    UNLESS THE NATURALIZATION WILL BE STOPPED.

IF CHINA EVER FEELS THE DANGER, THEY CAN NATURALIZE A PLAYER.

Quote Originally Posted by koreandragon View Post
    what?? AS OF NEXT TOURNAMENT PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT JORDAN DID. FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEPS OF LEBANON/QATAR AND NATURALIZE PLAYERS.
    UNLESS THE NATURALIZATION WILL BE STOPPED.

IF CHINA EVER FEELS THE DANGER, THEY CAN NATURALIZE A PLAYER.

Man u are in no place which allows u to talk about lebanon because before u do that u need to cleen ur mouth

Default [SIZE="6"]UZBEKI REFEREE TO BE GRANTED CHINESE NATIONALITY by CHinese BASKETBA[/SIZE]

THERE WERE A BUNCH OF MISTAKES NO ONE CAN ARGUE ABOUT: Anyone watched the game should remember how the chinese player pushed freije out of the court to get offensive rebound and score 2pts. Freije was also fouled intentionally after getting the rebound,.......................................... .........

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT THAT ANY MIND ACCEPTS THAT THERE IS NO CHEATING IN THIS.ANYWAYS, LEBANON DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING YET AS THEIR GOAL IS WC QUALIFICATION.(BEATING CHINA WAS ACHIEVED TODAY)

CHINA LOST ALL THE RESPECT.WE DONT WANT TO PLAY IN CHINA. LET ANY OTHER TEAM HOST THE ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by M.I.07 View Post
    did u c vroman's face man.He was bleeding because of jianlian's hitting.
    o,i'm sorry man, but Yi is definitely not on purpose,you know , injury is unpredictable on the court espically they are all muscularity.

Quote Originally Posted by marc333 View Post
    Thank you man for feeling with us!..u know in Lebanon basketball is a big phenomenon exactly like in Phillipines..so it's quite a mourning day for us...
    Yes dude, I understand perfectly. As a man, the only thing that makes me teary-eyed are patriotic stuff. Just like when I watched Braveheart. Here I saw a small nation, climbing a mountain and against all odds, was about to slay a giant.... It was a great moment to savor... only to be stolen. THAT SUCKS. And yes, we are both basketball crazy nations and I know that the bum call not only stole that game, it sucked away what would have been a unifying moment, a rallying point for the people, that would have been savored for years to come regardless of the outcome of your supposed championship game with Iran. That immortalized moment of greatness and national celebration would alone have been a great reward. The gold medal and WC slot would have been just a bonus.

But if its any consolation, We true basketball fans will never forget what really happened. No matter if the stats say you lost, in our hearts LEBANON DID NOT LOSE THAT GAME.

History will write,,,"china stole the asian cup from lebanon"

what a bullshit....whenever vroman penetrates and eat 10 punches and scores no foul is given....when this wang z z enters under the basket without anyone touching he gets 2 points and a foul ...and u guy talking about the travel didnt u see also when ur player hugged matt freije for the offensive rebound and scored??????
    what a bullshit remember marketing...china out of world cup??? definitely not an option....
    we are the true asian champions

what a bullshit....whenever vroman penetrates and eat 10 punches and scores no foul is given....when this wang z z enters under the basket without anyone touching he gets 2 points and a foul ...and u guy talking about the travel didnt u see also when ur player hugged matt freije for the offensive rebound and scored??????
    what a bullshit remember marketing...china out of world cup??? definitely not an option....

Default why do lebanese dont blame themselves?

Why are they blaming others for their loss. Why dont they blame fadielkhatib for putting a performance of 1/6. Why is the referee the one blamed?

Why are they blaming others for their loss. Why dont they blame fadielkhatib for putting a performance of 1/6. Why is the referee the one blamed?
    man are you for real ?
    the game was tied 68-68 before 50 secs to go and the referee made a wrong call which cost us the game and you tell me that ?
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Quote Originally Posted by daniab View Post
    Asians!
    Watch the biggest joke of the Asian Championship 2009,the game was tied 68-68 and clearly a wrong whistle against Lebanon cost us the dream of reaching the finals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcR8z...e=channel_page

Watch and judge!!!!

keep the heads up Lebanese,Proud Proud and Proud!
    Go luck Lebanon, you are doing real well in basketball.

But do people play basketball at all? Why do you want to put up a video where a foul was obviously committed, and proclaim that there was no foul?

The Chinese player was obviously touched on the elbow on the way up. If that is not a foul, I don't know what a foul is?

Yes, there was no contact at the point of release. If that's what people were complaining?

In case you know how to do jump shot, go out there in your drive way and do a jump shot. Having a friend there. Tell your friend to use his pinky to touch your elbow and then let go.

There would not be contact at the time when you release the ball. Under those circumstance, if your jump shot can actually hit the rim, Sun is going to rise from the west.

sore losers.......

Ch41

Quote Originally Posted by rtk04 View Post

What you are saying is not true.

It is proven to be not true because look at the 2010 FIFA Football World Cup in South Africa. China making the 2010 FIFA World Cup would also help FIFA in marketing, maybe even more than in basketball, yet China did not make it.

Even then, China's football team in the FIFA ranking is still higher than Lebanon's. Please remember other sports, people.

there is football game china vs lebanon for asian qualifiers soon

there is football game china vs lebanon for asian qualifiers soon
    lebanon sucks at football we only excel at basketball.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast