This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shin_Dong_Pa View Post
    batgirl is chinese not filipino. he claims to be filipino...shame. Don't believe me analyze his earlier posts. He spelled Filipino Philippino.
    they spell Filipino in Spanish

Comment

• Originally posted by Shin_Dong_Pa View Post
      batgirl is not filipino. he claims to be filipino...shame. Don't believe me analyze his earlier posts. He spelled Filipino Philippino.

http://forums.interbasket.net/showpo...postcount=1176

Filipino pawns batgirl

http://forums.interbasket.net/showpo...postcount=1181
      I am more Philipino than you are least Korean. Btw your analytical mind
      is out of whack.

Comment

• Originally posted by daniab View Post
        Asians!
        Watch the biggest joke of the Asian Championship 2009,the game was tied 68-68 and clearly a wrong whistle against Lebanon cost us the dream of reaching the finals!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch and judge!!!!

keep the heads up Lebanese,Proud Proud and Proud!
        I feel sorry for your team. But your team should concentrate on Jordan now.

My Lebanese friends please don't be fooled by counterfeit goods. People who pretend to be some nationality but are actually F-A-K-E.
        IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Comment

• Originally posted by BlacKOEIsle View Post
          The lebanonese are just pathetic....lol...
          Someone said they would invade Israel ..
          And someone said China was interferring Lebanon...
          Maybe oneday they will invade China..uh?

I can understand that because after wars the younger guys are always pathetic......But honestly some of you need to control your emotions..
          pls try not to bring up topics on political issues however ridiculous it may be. i believe china won fair and square and that the lebanese have no right to judge you that way. but don't escalate the situation by such remarks. china is best in asian basketball. teams will really have to naturalize and pay non asian players just to take you down. man, you must be really proud.

Comment

• I've lost count on the number of ignorant posts by lebanese people in this thread. Don't act like pussy's, for real.. You lost, DEAL WITH IT! It's just pathetic the way you try to call yourself the "true" champions when you've already lost to Jordan once and now you lost against China. Both China and Iran are still undefeated and you call yourself the "true champions" and the "best of Asia", seriously...

I've noticed that the most posters here are lebanese and I won't call-out on everyone, you because you have alot of classy people from Lebanon here too but some of you guys should grow up and learn the meaning of being humble, BLAMING THE REF'S IS NOT THE RIGH WAY DOING IT!

I'm tired of your bragging and talking down on others, I've seen some of you talk down on the chinese people and call them cheaters but hey, they're not the one's handing out passports and naturalizing americans..

El Khatib has always been a favourite of mine, ever since the WC where he kicked some ass and that made me cheer for you guys but to be honest the posts here are making me more tired of Lebanon and all your country stands for daily... And I know everyone of you guys aren't this way so stop messing up for your countrymen and stay strong and humble instead of acting like god's. I'm so tired of you guys I hope Jordan with all their naturalized players kick some Lebanese ass tomorrow just so you can understand that you're not that good, at least not that good you think you are. You have not the best NT even with imports and less with your own players so instead of talking this crap you should work harder and better.

Comment

• This kind of officiating is very frustrating, it kills a good game.

Comment

• Can somebody tell me why the hell FREIJE is playing for Lebanon?

He is 100% American, did he join Lebanese Nationality?

Honestly, that's quite unfair for the rest of Asian Teams.

Why don't they just get Kobe to join the team to rule the Asian basketball?
                Don't tell me Lebanese are working on that......

Comment

• This thread has served its purpose. How we're just getting back into other topics that forced the Lebanon-China thread closed.

Stuart
                  http://www.facebook.com/interbasket
                  http://www.twitter.com/interbasket
                  http://www.interbasket.net

Comment

• Fair call, it was a foul.--(lebonon vs china)

come on, don't lie to yourself, lebononese.

It was obviously a foul either in FIba or nba, and it was a stupid foul that every couch would ask his players to aviod.

Even in high schools here in canada, the referee would call it a foul 9 out of 10 times.

You can never ever touch a player's elbow when he makes the jump shot. Also, you can not let your leg take up the offence player's vertical space when he jumps.

The Lebanon player touched the chinese player's elbow
                    (he realized it and he drew back immdiately, but way too late) , which is the primary reason that the chinese player threw an airball.

Thereto, please watch the defence player's leg, which clearly invaded the offence player's cyclinder space.

The Chinese team just had a ugly win. They could have done much better if their PG was without the foul trouble.

Comment

• Over the years, I've seen countless fouls similar to this one
                      in the NBA. I think i've seen one in the recent Boston Chicago
                      playoff.

Comment

• evidence of no foul in china game

Guys these are more accurate pics showing that there was no foul on rony fahd . Follow the sequence of the pictures from the first to the fifth but plz limit the insults as much as possible so the thread does not get closed ....The subject deserves to be talked about a bit because if the correct call was made lebanon would be either first or second and jordan probably out which ofcourse we did not want happening but just shows how 1bad call affects more than 1 team ......FIBA should feel responsible for this and give us a wildcard now , not even wait until December ...Some1 within the lebanese federation should send them these pictures I am sure if some1 in this forum can send the flbb these pics to send the fiba things might change ....
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by karim View Post
                          Guys these are more accurate pics showing that there was no foul on rony fahd . Follow the sequence of the pictures from the first to the fifth but plz limit the insults as much as possible so the thread does not get closed ....The subject deserves to be talked about a bit because if the correct call was made lebanon would be either first or second and jordan probably out which ofcourse we did not want happening but just shows how 1bad call affects more than 1 team ......FIBA should feel responsible for this and give us a wildcard now , not even wait until December ...Some1 within the lebanese federation should send them these pictures I am sure if some1 in this forum can send the flbb these pics to send the fiba things might change ....

Wow, such a freaking crybaby. Those pictures doesn't show the whole sequence so those ain't worth crap. And stop blaming it on the refs, all you guys do is to blame the refs for everything. Lebanon ain't as good as they used to be, face it...

Jordan beat you guys twice, today they beat you with 14 points and China won twice against you as well, you ended the tournament with a 5-4 record which is not good.

You talk about maybe coming in first place, how the hell could Lebanon who lost twice against the same team Iran crushed with 18 points win against Iran. Iran won against Jordan as well, you should be glad after all that you lost vs China because Iran would have killed you guys.

Comment

• I'm just waiting for some Lebanese fella to tell us all again that they are the "true champions of Asia" even though they had a 5-4 record... Please, get over it. And instead of bringing in american guys to you team you should bring in your own guys..

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information