X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebanon-China: Watch and judge!

Asians!
    Watch the biggest joke of the Asian Championship 2009,the game was tied 68-68 and clearly a wrong whistle against Lebanon cost us the dream of reaching the finals!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch and judge!!!!

keep the heads up Lebanese,Proud Proud and Proud!
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

lebanons luck

2007 ali mahmouds injury gave iran the title
    2009 referees gave china the title
    2011 ???????

Lebanon has proved to the world and i know even the chinese that lebanon is number 1 in asia now(if china is without YAO) after this game the referees were bad all game not just on the last 3pt shot(fouls on freijeh and vroman) but what is lebanon getting in return for all this effort 7aram the players really deserve a championship the have come close so many times especially these last two times maybe this will give us more motivation to be the champions of 2011 especially that theres an olympic berth at stake . till than let us try winning 2morrow , playing well at the 2010 WBC and maybe file a complaint to fiba about the referees in 2days game even though the fiba is probably mostly chinese but we should try convincing them in reviewing the game . Congrats to team lebanon they finally showed that they can beat the china team who relies mostly on YAO and hope all is good moving forward . Let us cheer for them for 2morrow it wont be easy and we might lose if we dont focus .

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
      Asians!
      Watch the biggest joke of the Asian Championship 2009,the game was tied 68-68 and clearly a wrong whistle against Lebanon cost us the dream of reaching the finals!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch and judge!!!!

Wow! the ref is either blind or stupid.. by the way in cases like these , does FIBA has rules on post game decisions. like If lebanon wants to protest.. will there be a re-play of the game? or is it final?
      DO or DO NOT there is no TRY... yoda

Comment

this is Irony.The chinese team replaced yao ming by the 3 referees.I am 10000000000000000000000% sure that the referees were payed

Comment

Bravo daniab, I was about to post the same thread!

Now, for the sake of basketball, please all people from wherever you are from:
          watch and say with the most objectiveness and fairness whether it was a foul or not.

Mods, please you are invited here to be the judge here and state your objective opinion!

All the people must know how the Chinese won!!!

Thank you!
          Last edited by marc333; 08-15-2009, 06:40 PM.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGm8yh7amQI

Comment

Stupid ref . Anyways, i'm very proud of this team and what they accomplished during this game. GO LEBANON.

Comment

That call could have gone either way. He did like bump Hu's elbow with his arm which might have disrupted the shot, but most likely 95% of the time in leagues like the NBA it wouldn't be called. A toss-up.

Either way Lebanon can still beat Jordan and reach the WBC

Comment

guys calm down, the ref is watching from a different angle so u cant blame him for that call, still lebanon deserve that win

Comment

Originally posted by jxuusa View Post
                  That call could have gone either way. He did like bump Hu's elbow with his arm which might have disrupted the shot, but most likely 95% of the time in leagues like the NBA it wouldn't be called. A toss-up.

Either way Lebanon can still beat Jordan and reach the WBC
                  thanks for your comment and congrats for your win today!

for 2morrow,im not optimistic,maybe the spirit is down and the players are tired after 2 consecutive tough games!

Whatever happens,PROUD of you guys!
                  Proud to be Lebanese
                  www.arabasket.com

Comment

Asians!

Watch and judge!!!!

Dani just saw the clip you guys are right from this angle it does not look line a foul to me, maybe his hand touched his elbow, but that you can't say conclusively from this angle. and if did touch, something like 7/10 times this mild contact won't be called I guess. It's always painful to get calls like this, but it's harder in the final minute of a semifinal game

Comment

No body talk about the travel of 15 of lebanon

in the last quater
                      the 15 of lebanon travel so obiously!
                      and i known his is definite a lebanon, i wath him play for lebanon since last centry

Comment

Asians!

Watch and judge!!!!

Really? Is that clear enough?

I borrowed pic from Hoopchina

Comment

Vat?

TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingliyou View Post
                            Really? Is that clear enough?

I borrowed pic from Hoopchina

clear enough ? are you blind ?

Fahed did not touch your guard.
                            Proud to be Lebanese
                            www.arabasket.com

Comment

I had to make an account to reply to this here it goes.

I am ashamed to see my lebanese brothers act like monkeys even people I respected before such as daniab but now I see the true colors of some people yes it was bad call, But to call every chinese person a cheater and insult their culture is just sad vice versa with the chinese, I know it's hard in Lebanon right now that's why we put our pride in sports because it makes us happy but I connot look at some people now and say this man is man with dignity based on what I saw on the other thread swear words and insult to each culture was made.

Can you please let it be and act like educated people that I know the lebanese are we are better than this.

Mr.daniab and other forumers please let it go and look at the mirror and say I am better than this.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information