3rd Place Game:Lebanon vs Jordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zik013 View Post
    it is a special card that gives entry to the World Cup.. if you team played wild enough, that is made a lot of WILD shots, WILD dunks and entertain the crowd WILDLY Fiba may decide to give you WILD card
    our team needs that card

Comment

our team need that card too ! anyway you lebanese ayya se3a el match boukra ?

Comment

Originally posted by Raneen View Post
        our team need that card too ! anyway you lebanese ayya se3a el match boukra ?
        11 am
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by FILIPINOMAZTER View Post
          our team needs that card
          You should forget it my friend. It seems that POWERLESS Team Pilipinas isn't interested in playing for the Wild Card Ticket.

They are not planning on how to fatten their bank accounts.

They'll be back to their mother clubs in the Patawa Basketball Association

Again I am rooting for Lebanon on this one. THEY DESERVE TO BE ON THE TOP 3!
          TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheShot View Post
            Rashim Wright vs Jackson Vroman, Matt Freije, and Brian Feghali.

As good as Wright is, I don't think he can play better than his 3 other American pals. Abbas need to step up.
            just for your info's man matt friege and brian are both from lebanese origins but live and used to play in USA.So stop this shit and never say that they are american again

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
              11 am
              ok thanks

Comment

Life is not fair.The two best teams meet on the 3rd place while both deserve no less than the 1st.Best luck for lebanon but i would hate to c jordan loosing the right to go to the world championships although they really deserve it unlike the Hosts

Comment

damn it...what can i say this is the scenario we didnt want to imagine i really dont want to comment yes i want jordan to win as a jordanian..but i dont want to see lebanon losing either..our game should have been the final game not this retarted game..anyway best wishes for both it aint gonna be easy at all
                  maybe jordan have a slight edge at least mentaly and physicaly..but i guess it will be close game anyway i will not watch it iam really realy depressed and out of Sedative pills..i will check out the result later on that day i might even leave the city and go some where else so nothing will let me check the result during the game...

Comment

points to know if we,re gonna win

-keep zeid abbas off the offensive rebounds(cant have more than a total of 10 in the game )

-khatib must do something(if khatib will play more than 25 min he should score atleast 10 pts )

-get over 2day(shit happens losing 2morrow will make 2day even more miserable)

Comment

Jordan'd better win because if Lebanon lose,they still have a small chance to get a wild card.But if Jordan lose,there are no way fiba will give a wild card to them.

Comment

Both teams are gonna be worn out as they faced tough matches yesterday.

Palma needs to get some people off the bench if he doesn't want another foul trouble night.

Jordan was ruined yesterday because of too many fouls committed by their key players.
                        GILAS WISHLIST:
                        6'8 Pingris

Comment

Lebanon for the win!
                          IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.07 View Post
                            Life is not fair.The two best teams meet on the 3rd place while both deserve no less than the 1st.Best luck for lebanon but i would hate to c jordan loosing the right to go to the world championships although they really deserve it unlike the Hosts

What are you talking about, are you retarded?
                            Iran is undefeated and so is China. Lebanon on the other way have lost 2 games and Iran won fair against Jordan. How does loooosing make you better?

Comment

any update pls...

Comment

what if Jordan win again, in that case will Lebanon still be the true champion in this tournament

i mean 4 losses...that's gotta be like half of the games they actually played right

anyway, go Lebanon~

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information