Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Place Game:Lebanon vs Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by daniab View Post
    11 am
    ok thanks

Life is not fair.The two best teams meet on the 3rd place while both deserve no less than the 1st.Best luck for lebanon but i would hate to c jordan loosing the right to go to the world championships although they really deserve it unlike the Hosts

damn it...what can i say this is the scenario we didnt want to imagine i really dont want to comment yes i want jordan to win as a jordanian..but i dont want to see lebanon losing either..our game should have been the final game not this retarted game..anyway best wishes for both it aint gonna be easy at all
    maybe jordan have a slight edge at least mentaly and physicaly..but i guess it will be close game anyway i will not watch it iam really realy depressed and out of Sedative pills..i will check out the result later on that day i might even leave the city and go some where else so nothing will let me check the result during the game...

points to know if we,re gonna win

-keep zeid abbas off the offensive rebounds(cant have more than a total of 10 in the game )

-khatib must do something(if khatib will play more than 25 min he should score atleast 10 pts )

-get over 2day(shit happens losing 2morrow will make 2day even more miserable)

Jordan'd better win because if Lebanon lose,they still have a small chance to get a wild card.But if Jordan lose,there are no way fiba will give a wild card to them.

Both teams are gonna be worn out as they faced tough matches yesterday.

Palma needs to get some people off the bench if he doesn't want another foul trouble night.

Jordan was ruined yesterday because of too many fouls committed by their key players.
    "INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS."

Lebanon for the win!
    IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Quote Originally Posted by M.I.07 View Post
    Life is not fair.The two best teams meet on the 3rd place while both deserve no less than the 1st.Best luck for lebanon but i would hate to c jordan loosing the right to go to the world championships although they really deserve it unlike the Hosts

What are you talking about, are you retarded?
    Iran is undefeated and so is China. Lebanon on the other way have lost 2 games and Iran won fair against Jordan. How does loooosing make you better?

any update pls...

what if Jordan win again, in that case will Lebanon still be the true champion in this tournament

i mean 4 losses...that's gotta be like half of the games they actually played right

anyway, go Lebanon~

Two teamss that rely on americans to take them to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacKOEIsle View Post
    Lebanon may get a wildcard.But I doubt they(fiba) will give a wild card to Jordan,As they were not good in the history.
    too bad China is not playing for the this bronze medal..
    no disrespect but for asian basketball it would have been great if China ended on fourth place..
    'cause I'm 100% sure they would receive a wild card..
    this way I don't think there are any chances FIBA will give it to Jordan/Lebanon
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

US vs. US
    oh no wait, Jordan vs. Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Picek View Post
    no disrespect but for asian basketball it would have been great if China ended on fourth place..
    this way I don't think there are any chances FIBA will give it to Jordan/Lebanon
    I wouldn't say it's impossible since there will be at least 1 bid that won't go to Europe. So the loser of this game would really be competing with the 6th best Americas squad, and someone like Nigeria, and Cameroon (both oceania teams are already in). The odds are certainly against them but there's still and outside chance.
    Pistons: 2018-2019 In the middle of nowhere

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Picek View Post

good point~

but again, if the other teams were good enough to put China in the forth, we would get at least 4 guaranteed spots.

naturalized ballers or not, keep getting better plz, Jordan/Lebanon~

Quote Originally Posted by doggfrenzy View Post
    US vs. US
    oh no wait, Jordan vs. Lebanon
    Which U.S is that ?

The african american players on the u.s team ? Or the U.K originated players ?

Lebanon will win.
    IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

FB Connect

Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Dong_Pa View Post
    Lebanon will win.
    thanks,i hope so cause we had a tough game,we won it and all people know that,i'm not looking to the score cause it's fake

on the fiba website china vs lebanon is the first game not uploaded on the homepage ...seems like someone is hiding something like all the baskets ( vroman AND 1s which counted as only baskets or missed attempts and freijeh being fouled on but no foul called are only a few examples )

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by karim View Post
    on the fiba website china vs lebanon is the first game not uploaded on the homepage ...seems like someone is hiding something like all the baskets ( vroman AND 1s which counted as only baskets or missed attempts and freijeh being fouled on but no foul called are only a few examples )
    ...could it be because it's the last game finished...?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast