• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three years of hard work finally paid off for Jordan
    IRAN - THE BEST BASKETBALL NATION IN ASIA

Congratulations Jia You Iran

Comment

• Off topic: I saw Lebanon players personally when during the practice game Philippines-Lebanon in Moro Lorenzo complex in Ateneo. Some many players and coaches in Lebanon are great kind of their personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by joel23 View Post
        Off topic: I saw Lebanon players personally when during the practice game Philippines-Lebanon in Moro Lorenzo complex in Ateneo. Some many players and coaches in Lebanon are great kind of their personality.
        This is natural for lebanese to be freindly, but i havent seen a more friendly player than Jordan's Ayman Deice..

Comment

• ya hes been playing a long time for jordan along with zaid al khas before all the exports came(rasheem,enver,sam daglas...) hes a very friendly beast unlike zaid al khas my jordanian friend here told me zaid al khas used to hit small kids at the orthodox club a few years ago so the 2 are a contrast ...

Comment

• Originally posted by karim View Post
            ya hes been playing a long time for jordan along with zaid al khas before all the exports came(rasheem,enver,sam daglas...) hes a very friendly beast unlike zaid al khas my jordanian friend here told me zaid al khas used to hit small kids at the orthodox club a few years ago so the 2 are a contrast ...
            LOL
            Your Posts Are Really Funny
            pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

• i swear to god my friend was at the orthodox club many yrs ago he told me zaid el khas is a bully and picks on smaller people

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information