Asiabasket Finals: China VS Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldnews View Post
    The whole game? For the whole game, China have more reason to complain about the referees!
    r u serious a foul in after mneimneh made those 2 consecutive 3rs was not called in favor of vroman 2 silly fouls were called on vroman in the first half the chinese player pulled the shirt of freije and took the rebound and scored ( and that was in front of the referee) those i can remember now but i can assure u there was many more.

Comment

#14 put his foot below Yi, when yi make a jumpshoot.

Comment

good game

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
        it was not only this foul the whole game the referees made mistakes even sometimes in favor of lebanon but most of the times in favor of china which changed the game upside down!
        I watch the whole game on TV, i thinks alot of fouls have no problem,the ref is not god even if any terrible calls happens, each game have some bad calls ,from game i dont think the ref destroy justice ,calm down men.

I see alot of Asia games these days,and tonight's game is amazing just like Korea-Lebanon game yesterday,good perfoming!

Comment

it was not only this foul the whole game the referees made mistakes even sometimes in favor of lebanon but most of the times in favor of china which changed the game upside down!
          for the whole game? traveling, elbow, 3seconds violation...... the referees were totally crazy!!! without them and lots of missing FreeShots China could win more easily!
          PS: the last 3 points foul call on our PG's elbow was unbiased, it was there, u just didnt see it, gif already on website.

Comment

WERE THE REFEREES CHINESE ? (China-LEB)

Why asian championships are played so frequently in asia ?
            Why do you think that chinese players are never fouled out when playing close games in asia ?

Today, it's not just the last minute referee decision
            right from the beginning of the match, more than 30 mistakes were made by the referees in favor of china.

To all chinese fans, if you play an asian champ in lebanon some day make sure that you will not have your players back because someone will bust them.

This is just sports and you have to accept that you may lose even if you are playing in china.

You can"t ruin competitions like this.
            You don"t need to discuss the game guys because china will win.

One interesting fact about china: Pull out yi jian lian or wang zhi zhi and the team won"t make it to the semi_finals (leaving referees aside)

Comment

Hello Chinese.... How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon_Champions View Post
                Why asian championships are played so frequently in asia ?
                Why do you think that chinese players are never fouled out when playing close games in asia ?

Today, it's not just the last minute referee decision
                right from the beginning of the match, more than 30 mistakes were made by the referees in favor of china.
                Is that why their best player Yi got 4 fouls?

Comment

r u serious a foul in after mneimneh made those 2 consecutive 3rs was not called in favor of vroman 2 silly fouls were called on vroman in the first half the chinese player pulled the shirt of freije and took the rebound and scored ( and that was in front of the referee) those i can remember now but i can assure u there was many more.
                  Because you watch the game on your side. You can only see the foul which benefit China but not your team!
                  Do you know chinese posts are complaining about the referees all the game in chinese forums?

Comment

good game

公平,在竞技体育中,是一个严肃的词

In each sports justic is a hard word to say

输的一遍往往觉得他们没有公平的进行战斗

The lost ones always feel they were beating by no justice

不好说

hard to say

Comment

why are the lebanese fans complaining? you lost to a world class team. lebanon had a great tournament this fiba. please dont make it sound like the chinese cheated. china team just played basketball. they dont know the refs as much as you. and i dont think it's the ref's fault you lost. it's a great game. but someone's gotta lose in the end. tough luck it's you. bravo china! and may the best team win tomorrow.

Comment

East Vs West

Both teams qualified for Turkey. It will boil down to who wants the Title more. I'll pick Iran for this matter. I haven't seen a perfect game yet for China though. I expect war tomorrow.

Comment

http://a2.hoopchina.com.cn/attachmen...775d751c0d.gif

I find this pic from Chinese basketball forum!

Its the key foul in this game, a bad action from Lebanon player.

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
                            Tomorrow u will see the most boring final ever MARK MY WORDS...
                            The real Final was played today China vs Lebanon we lost by a refree's mistake and bad luck
                            Tomorrow u will see China win by at least 20 points ...
                            and even if it was a close game (but it won't be) china will win by the help of the referee .........

1-Lebanon
                            2-China
                            3-Jordan
                            4-Iran

i would like to suggest lebanon import the better players next tournament like Kobe, LBJ, AI, and .. and.. so with that players to be a lebanon-team you can beat china easily more than 20 points, then "your fucking referee" can help China nothing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WIZARD View Post
                              i second u bro...iran had its road open since the start...and damn they were lucky facing us on our worst day
                              Looking back at the game stats your position 5 players El Khas and Idais had 15 three point attempts (4made) that is more than the rest of the team combined. In my opinion this strategy to let the Cs shoot 3 is risky and depletes your offensive rebound-power and possible second shot attempts.
                              I don't think Jordan Had a bad day, 30% 3pt % for centers is not bad. It's just that the startegy didn't pay-off.
                              Javad Davari did a great job exhausting Wright and that was key. Zeid Abbas did all he could grabbing 17 boards and 11 points (double double).

Comment

Originally posted by Ch41
                                Tell me, what other sports are Lebanon good at?
                                Lebanon's total population is only 4 million+ compared to other who are more than 50 million

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information