Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Asiabasket Finals: China VS Iran

East Vs West

Both teams qualified for Turkey. It will boil down to who wants the Title more. I'll pick Iran for this matter. I haven't seen a perfect game yet for China though. I expect war tomorrow.

http://a2.hoopchina.com.cn/attachmen...775d751c0d.gif

I find this pic from Chinese basketball forum!

Its the key foul in this game, a bad action from Lebanon player.

Quote Originally Posted by khaledlebanon View Post
    Tomorrow u will see the most boring final ever MARK MY WORDS...
    The real Final was played today China vs Lebanon we lost by a refree's mistake and bad luck
    Tomorrow u will see China win by at least 20 points ...
    and even if it was a close game (but it won't be) china will win by the help of the referee .........

1-Lebanon
    2-China
    3-Jordan
    4-Iran

i would like to suggest lebanon import the better players next tournament like Kobe, LBJ, AI, and .. and.. so with that players to be a lebanon-team you can beat china easily more than 20 points, then "your fucking referee" can help China nothing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WIZARD View Post
    i second u bro...iran had its road open since the start...and damn they were lucky facing us on our worst day
    Looking back at the game stats your position 5 players El Khas and Idais had 15 three point attempts (4made) that is more than the rest of the team combined. In my opinion this strategy to let the Cs shoot 3 is risky and depletes your offensive rebound-power and possible second shot attempts.
    I don't think Jordan Had a bad day, 30% 3pt % for centers is not bad. It's just that the startegy didn't pay-off.
    Javad Davari did a great job exhausting Wright and that was key. Zeid Abbas did all he could grabbing 17 boards and 11 points (double double).

Quote Originally Posted by Ch41 View Post
    Tell me, what other sports are Lebanon good at?
    Lebanon's total population is only 4 million+ compared to other who are more than 50 million

Both teams do not deserve to be in the final but what can i say . Hoping IRI wins this one and that both leb and jor make it to the wc (wild card) which will 99% not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FILIPINOMAZTER View Post
    Lebanon's total population is only 4 million+ compared to other who are more than 50 million
    LIthuania

On topic: CHINA vs. IRAN.

I have my finger on the "thread-ban" button right now.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by TheShot View Post
    LIthuania

except lithuania lol

Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post
    On topic: CHINA vs. IRAN.

I have my finger on the "thread-ban" button right now.

Stuart
    why sir? too many off topic discussion??

LIthuania
    are you comparing the capabilities of Lithuania to Lebanon ? Do you know what this country is passing through ?

Proud to be Lebanese!
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

China for the win! I just don't like Iran. I don't hate the country though, just the team.

The Banhammer is ready.
    TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buran View Post
    Looking back at the game stats your position 5 players El Khas and Idais had 15 three point attempts (4made) that is more than the rest of the team combined. In my opinion this strategy to let the Cs shoot 3 is risky and depletes your offensive rebound-power and possible second shot attempts.
    I don't think Jordan Had a bad day, 30% 3pt % for centers is not bad. It's just that the startegy didn't pay-off.
    Javad Davari did a great job exhausting Wright and that was key. Zeid Abbas did all he could grabbing 17 boards and 11 points (double double).
    bikhial behfar jan !
    forget these idiots. let them live with their dreams
    the losers always can find a silly excuse. "ma bayad shaki bashim oonvaght ina talabkaran "

the best two teams of the tournament are in the final. two undefeated teams.

China is the strongest asian team but they didn't show their true power in this tournament at all ! I think their weakness is their coach !

I hope Mehdi and Samad can play in this match. we will suffer without them ! Davari is a good player but Mehdi is another material I guess Haddadi can play better tomorrow because chinese coach is not smart as Palma !

LOL
    why some forumers here keeps on saying that China/Iran dont deserve to be in the final and LEB vs JOR is the real final.
    Wake up! Jordan lost to IRAN fair and square! I have watched the game and I really think iran is the better team in that game..

as for the topic, good luck to both teams and I'm hoping for a great game..
    I really like the way the Iran team play b.ball, but this time I'll cheer for china.
    GO TEAM PILIPINAS!!! LABAN!!!

Default Referee issue revealed

Is that why their best player Yi got 4 fouls?
    Got 4 fouls when he has made 8-9 fouls. That's fair.you're right.

Anyhow, news says that several people in the asian basketball association has agreed that there was something abnormal with the UZBEKISTANI REFEREE.

THIS MATCH WAS THE FIRST GAME FOR THIS REFEREE IN THE TOURNAMENT GUYS. SPECIALLY BROUGHT TO MAKE CHINA DEFEAT LEBANON.

DO NOT JUST COMMENT FOR THE SAKE OF REPLYING.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER THE MATCH WAS ALL ABOUT THE REFEREES.
    THERE WAS NO A BASKETBALL MATCH TODAY, BUT THERE WAS A VERY NICE MOVIE DIRECTED BY THE UZBEKISTANI REFEREE.

een lobnanihaye madar be khata ridan be in thread maa.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_Champions View Post
    Got 4 fouls when he has made 8-9 fouls. That's fair.you're right.

Anyhow, news says that several people in the asian basketball association has agreed that there was something abnormal with the UZBEKISTANI REFEREE.

THIS MATCH WAS THE FIRST GAME FOR THIS REFEREE IN THE TOURNAMENT GUYS. SPECIALLY BROUGHT TO MAKE CHINA DEFEAT LEBANON.

DO NOT JUST COMMENT FOR THE SAKE OF REPLYING.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER THE MATCH WAS ALL ABOUT THE REFEREES.
    THERE WAS NO A BASKETBALL MATCH TODAY, BUT THERE WAS A VERY NICE MOVIE DIRECTED BY THE UZBEKISTANI REFEREE.
    dude, u should really focus on your only chance tomorrow...

I still think china is better than Iran, but the chinese coach is just too inexperienced, so the chance for both is equal. nonetheless, i think china will win by 5 points.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsena2631 View Post
    bikhial behfar jan !
    forget these idiots. let them live with their dreams
    the losers always can find a silly excuse. "ma bayad shaki bashim oonvaght ina talabkaran "

the best two teams of the tournament are in the final. two undefeated teams.

China is the strongest asian team but they didn't show their true power in this tournament at all ! I think their weakness is their coach !

I hope Mehdi and Samad can play in this match. we will suffer without them ! Davari is a good player but Mehdi is another material I guess Haddadi can play better tomorrow because chinese coach is not smart as Palma !

even though Guo Shiqiang(CHN coach) is an inexperience coach, we trust and support him all the same
    We'll see,Bro,Wish both of us good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Buran View Post
    Dude u won us fair and square....and u deserved i can say we could' have and we could'v have and and and and etc...but that wont change anything..
    we started the game bad and finally when we lead just few seconds before the end our retarted player el awadi killed our hopes...he is a scrub player..
    yes he did score 7 points but at that stage of the game and when it comes to its final seconds our key players should finish the game like rashiem or ayman or abbas...but that moron took the ball from coast to coast he didnt pass the ball he almost lost it and then he shot it like an idiot just to get rid of it..then u had ur chance and samad scored.

china 71 lebanon 68
    china 72 lebanon 68
    china 89 jordan 83

Iran level is a bit better then jordan and lebanon.iran is better then jordan or lebanon in finishing games, 4th quarters.

Tomorrow will be huge. I think the result will be very close for china like ones with jordan and lebanon. With difference being iran being better game finishers.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast