Asiabasket Finals: China VS Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop the bullsit referee complain!

Watch the video again. #7 touch Hu's elbow before he shoot. It's a sly foul.

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
      This is the most injustice final ever:
      1-Lebanon is just better than china... china wanted the home court advantage and the help of the referee to win on lebanon in the last 47 seconds ....We are the real champions GoOoOoO LEBANON
      2-Overrated iran ( with overrated haddadi ) won on jordan when jordan had their worst performace and bad luck in this tournament :S

I think if there is justice the looser from Lebanon vs jordan must have a Wild Card and go to WC ........
      the injustice is iran reaching the final with the easiest road while lebanon reach the semis with the hardest road + lose because of the referees. this is life we should go on!.
      Last edited by rikhardur; 08-15-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldnews View Post
        Stop the bullsit referee complain!

Watch the video again. #7 touch Hu's elbow before he shoot.
        Uh, I think we should all stop here, oldnews.

I know it might be hard for you to believe, but you're not going to make it any better, you're only going to make it worse.

Comment

Uh huh, do go on. Iran did have a easy road, but this was the final that was most likely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by khaledlebanon View Post
            This is the most injustice final ever:
            1-Lebanon is just better than china... china wanted the home court advantage and the help of the referee to win on lebanon in the last 47 seconds ....We are the real champions GoOoOoO LEBANON
            2-Overrated iran ( with overrated haddadi ) won on jordan when jordan had their worst performace and bad luck in this tournament :S

I think if there is justice the looser from Lebanon vs jordan must have a Wild Card and go to WC ........
            i second u bro...iran had its road open since the start...and damn they were lucky facing us on our worst day ,as for the lebanese game no need to talk about it...cuz as soon as u mention it ur blood pressuer will get higher...
            Last edited by rikhardur; 08-15-2009, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Appear to help Lebanon, the Lebanese-Americans to help China better ambition ~aha~Optimistic about China's future ~
              I love CHINA basketball NT~very very love my country team~BEST in ASIA~~

Comment

congrats to both teams for qualifying to the FIBA World championship in Turkey.

The way the chinese play against the lebanon, I think the Iran have a good chance of beating the China.
                Command me Confessor

Comment

Watch the gif. #7 touch Hu's elbow and kick his foot before Hu shoot the ball.

Comment

Tomorrow u will see the most boring final ever MARK MY WORDS...
                    The real Final was played today China vs Lebanon we lost by a refree's mistake and bad luck
                    Tomorrow u will see China win by at least 20 points ...
                    and even if it was a close game (but it won't be) china will win by the help of the referee .........

1-Lebanon
                    2-China
                    3-Jordan
                    4-Iran

Comment

Originally posted by jxuusa View Post
                      Uh huh, do go on. Iran did have a easy road, but this was the final that was most likely to happen.
                      i disagree lebanon almost won china they cant beat iran?.iran were so lucky in this tournament playing against level c and b teams while we played against jordan in our first game while our team was not ready yet. the loss made us face china in the semis.iran almost lost to taiwan they only catched jordan on a bad day.

Comment

good game

I dont know why so many Leb fans talk about the ref,i just saw there is a really a foul on leb player agains chinese backcourt player in last 47s...

I watch the game on HongKong TV,the English broadcasting there,obvious a foul call,no doubt....

Why you so angry about this? Lebanon is a good team and play a great game against china ,enjoy it men! Just proud of your team!!

Comment

Originally posted by kingbasket View Post
                          I dont know why so many Leb fans talk about the ref,i just saw there is a really fouls on leb player agains chinese backcourt player in last 47s...

I watch the on HongKong TV,the English broadcasting there,obvious a foul call,no doubt....

Why you so angry about this? Lebanon is a good team and play a great game against china ,enjoy it men! Just proud of your team!!
                          it was not only this foul the whole game the referees made mistakes even sometimes in favor of lebanon but most of the times in favor of china which changed the game upside down!

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
                            it was not only this foul the whole game the referees made mistakes even sometimes in favor of lebanon but most of the times in favor of china which changed the game upside down!
                            The whole game? For the whole game, China have more reason to complain about the referees!

Comment

Originally posted by lebanese NT View Post
                              i disagree lebanon almost won china they cant beat iran?.iran were so lucky in this tournament playing against level c and b teams while we played against jordan in our first game while our team was not ready yet. the loss made us face china in the semis.iran almost lost to taiwan they only catched jordan on a bad day.
                              Which is what I mean man, "the most likely" doesn't mean it's the only option, there could have been other scenarios like Lebanon vs. Iran or Korea squeaking past or whatever. But nobody is denying that the C and D pools teams got the shaft by containing the higher caliber teams and having to play each other in earlier round while Iran only had maybe Korea to deal with but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by WIZARD View Post
                                hehehehe dude seriously its nice to see

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad VS Hu Jintao

i expect to see missiles being thrown from each side hehhehe

just kidding.....
                                Your joke goes too far ,dont joke that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information