Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Asiabasket Finals: China VS Iran

Thumbs up

Appear to help Lebanon, the Lebanese-Americans to help China better ambition ~aha~Optimistic about China's future ~

congrats to both teams for qualifying to the FIBA World championship in Turkey.

The way the chinese play against the lebanon, I think the Iran have a good chance of beating the China.

Watch the gif. #7 touch Hu's elbow and kick his foot before Hu shoot the ball.

Tomorrow u will see the most boring final ever MARK MY WORDS...
    The real Final was played today China vs Lebanon we lost by a refree's mistake and bad luck
    Tomorrow u will see China win by at least 20 points ...
    and even if it was a close game (but it won't be) china will win by the help of the referee .........

1-Lebanon
    2-China
    3-Jordan
    4-Iran

Quote Originally Posted by jxuusa View Post
    Uh huh, do go on. Iran did have a easy road, but this was the final that was most likely to happen.
    i disagree lebanon almost won china they cant beat iran?.iran were so lucky in this tournament playing against level c and b teams while we played against jordan in our first game while our team was not ready yet. the loss made us face china in the semis.iran almost lost to taiwan they only catched jordan on a bad day.

Default good game

I dont know why so many Leb fans talk about the ref,i just saw there is a really a foul on leb player agains chinese backcourt player in last 47s...

I watch the game on HongKong TV,the English broadcasting there,obvious a foul call,no doubt....

Why you so angry about this? Lebanon is a good team and play a great game against china ,enjoy it men! Just proud of your team!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingbasket View Post
    I dont know why so many Leb fans talk about the ref,i just saw there is a really fouls on leb player agains chinese backcourt player in last 47s...

I watch the on HongKong TV,the English broadcasting there,obvious a foul call,no doubt....

Why you so angry about this? Lebanon is a good team and play a great game against china ,enjoy it men! Just proud of your team!!
    it was not only this foul the whole game the referees made mistakes even sometimes in favor of lebanon but most of the times in favor of china which changed the game upside down!

Quote Originally Posted by lebanese NT View Post
    it was not only this foul the whole game the referees made mistakes even sometimes in favor of lebanon but most of the times in favor of china which changed the game upside down!
    The whole game? For the whole game, China have more reason to complain about the referees!

i disagree lebanon almost won china they cant beat iran?.iran were so lucky in this tournament playing against level c and b teams while we played against jordan in our first game while our team was not ready yet. the loss made us face china in the semis.iran almost lost to taiwan they only catched jordan on a bad day.
    Which is what I mean man, "the most likely" doesn't mean it's the only option, there could have been other scenarios like Lebanon vs. Iran or Korea squeaking past or whatever. But nobody is denying that the C and D pools teams got the shaft by containing the higher caliber teams and having to play each other in earlier round while Iran only had maybe Korea to deal with but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by WIZARD View Post
    hehehehe dude seriously its nice to see

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad VS Hu Jintao

i expect to see missiles being thrown from each side hehhehe

just kidding.....
    Your joke goes too far ,dont joke that

Quote Originally Posted by oldnews View Post
    The whole game? For the whole game, China have more reason to complain about the referees!
    r u serious a foul in after mneimneh made those 2 consecutive 3rs was not called in favor of vroman 2 silly fouls were called on vroman in the first half the chinese player pulled the shirt of freije and took the rebound and scored ( and that was in front of the referee) those i can remember now but i can assure u there was many more.

#14 put his foot below Yi, when yi make a jumpshoot.

Default good game

I watch the whole game on TV, i thinks alot of fouls have no problem,the ref is not god even if any terrible calls happens, each game have some bad calls ,from game i dont think the ref destroy justice ,calm down men.

I see alot of Asia games these days,and tonight's game is amazing just like Korea-Lebanon game yesterday,good perfoming!

for the whole game? traveling, elbow, 3seconds violation...... the referees were totally crazy!!! without them and lots of missing FreeShots China could win more easily!
    PS: the last 3 points foul call on our PG's elbow was unbiased, it was there, u just didnt see it, gif already on website.

Default WERE THE REFEREES CHINESE ? (China-LEB)

Why asian championships are played so frequently in asia ?
    Why do you think that chinese players are never fouled out when playing close games in asia ?

Today, it's not just the last minute referee decision
    right from the beginning of the match, more than 30 mistakes were made by the referees in favor of china.

To all chinese fans, if you play an asian champ in lebanon some day make sure that you will not have your players back because someone will bust them.

This is just sports and you have to accept that you may lose even if you are playing in china.

You can"t ruin competitions like this.
    You don"t need to discuss the game guys because china will win.

One interesting fact about china: Pull out yi jian lian or wang zhi zhi and the team won"t make it to the semi_finals (leaving referees aside)

Hello Chinese.... How are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_Champions View Post
    Why asian championships are played so frequently in asia ?
    Why do you think that chinese players are never fouled out when playing close games in asia ?

Today, it's not just the last minute referee decision
    right from the beginning of the match, more than 30 mistakes were made by the referees in favor of china.
    Is that why their best player Yi got 4 fouls?

r u serious a foul in after mneimneh made those 2 consecutive 3rs was not called in favor of vroman 2 silly fouls were called on vroman in the first half the chinese player pulled the shirt of freije and took the rebound and scored ( and that was in front of the referee) those i can remember now but i can assure u there was many more.
    Because you watch the game on your side. You can only see the foul which benefit China but not your team!
    Do you know chinese posts are complaining about the referees all the game in chinese forums?

Default good game

公平,在竞技体育中,是一个严肃的词

In each sports justic is a hard word to say

输的一遍往往觉得他们没有公平的进行战斗

The lost ones always feel they were beating by no justice

不好说

hard to say

why are the lebanese fans complaining? you lost to a world class team. lebanon had a great tournament this fiba. please dont make it sound like the chinese cheated. china team just played basketball. they dont know the refs as much as you. and i dont think it's the ref's fault you lost. it's a great game. but someone's gotta lose in the end. tough luck it's you. bravo china! and may the best team win tomorrow.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast