Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asiabasket Finals: China VS Iran

China faces off against the def. champz Iran

noo I think that china is going to win this game, not because they are strong... but coz they have more players than others, all REFEREES are with them !!!
    Last edited by doudou; 08-15-2009, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Hope that china Flips Iran upside Down tomorrow BUT :
      Without any Referee's Help
      pLAY yOUR gAME , dON'T b aSHAMED

Comment

Originally posted by doudou View Post
        noo I think that china is going to win this game, not because they are strong... but coz they have more players than others, all the REFEREES are with them !!!
        the referees are very good 3 point shooters they made a shot which won china the game today. anyway good luck to both teams tomorrow and may the best win.

Comment

good luck for iran ! hope iran will beat china to revenge Lebanon. But if referees are with China then Iran will be out ...

Comment

Couldn't care less, i dislike both teams. I think Iran will win though.

Comment

i guess you're right

Comment

Originally posted by Zerocool2830
                guys,

the result is so clear,

in tomorrow's game, who pays the referee more will win the game, actually for this tournament, the MVP should be the referee lol
                Not really, MVP is "Neutralized player" All Hail the "imported player"!

Comment

Originally posted by kingliyou View Post
                  grow up and understand that this is allowed but FIBA!!!! we are not doing anything wrong but you guys did and that's why you are so nervous even though u and your referees won

Comment

hehehehe dude seriously its nice to see

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad VS Hu Jintao

i expect to see missiles being thrown from each side hehhehe

just kidding.....

Comment

Originally posted by kingliyou View Post
                      I used to be a fan of chinnese basketball.. but it seems after yao and yi they stopped producing players!! china doesn't have any good guards..
                      If kamrani is healthy tomorrow iran has an upper hand..

Comment

the basketball final in Asian youth games last month in singapore,
                        also played by these two country, co-incidence ?

4 July 2009: China 29-26 Iran for the boys FIBA 33 FINALS. Go to www.whyohgee.sg for the full stories.
                        "BHINEKA TUNGGAL IKA"

Comment

Do not mention god in this, we share the same god

regardless if it was krishna, or jesus christ or allah

we have them all in lebanon

Comment

Finally a final matchup that is representative of the what this tournament is about. Asian Tournament. Good luck to both Asian teams.

Comment

This is the most injustice final ever:
                              1-Lebanon is just better than china... china wanted the home court advantage and the help of the referee to win on lebanon in the last 47 seconds ....We are the real champions GoOoOoO LEBANON
                              2-Overrated iran ( with overrated haddadi ) won on jordan when jordan had their worst performace and bad luck in this tournament :S

I think if there is justice the looser from Lebanon vs jordan must have a Wild Card and go to WC ........
                              Last edited by rikhardur; 08-15-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information