Classification 5th - 8th: Philippines vs. Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crouchingtiger View Post
    Sorry, I have not seen anything yet......I base my prediction from facts......I have zero fact on that team. Make this a rain check and I will tell you in the next FIBA asia, ok?
    if they compete in this coming stankovic cup, i hope you can answer me soon
    KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

Originally posted by merps baller the return View Post
      if they compete in this coming stankovic cup, i hope you can answer me soon
      They should join stankovic cup! Future NT still need to be PBA reinforced....PBA declaring "no mas " to FIBA is a disrespec to FIBA, asian neighboring countires and mostly to fun-loving BB craze pinoy fans.
      Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

Originally posted by crouchingtiger View Post
        They should join stankovic cup! Future NT still need to be PBA reinforced....PBA declaring "no mas " to FIBA is a disrespec to FIBA, asian neighboring countires and mostly to fun-loving BB craze pinoy fans.
        dont worry coach toroman is already "eyeing" maybe 5 pba players for his team

Comment

Originally posted by Run'N Gun View Post
          could anyone update the score here later, coz some forumers said that solar or btv won't cover this game. thanks
          pilipinas vs qatar now warming up

Comment

pilipinas vs qatar now warming up
            where are you watching?
            You know how to WIN against the Philippines? Zone them do death and watch them crumble. Been working Since 2002 and coaches until today don't have the answer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by alien space bats View Post
              What's the point of being fifth in a continent where the level of basketball is not even good? I think our dreams finally ended yesterday. 2 years from now, we will still be fielding a talented but undersized squad. all teams by then will have at least 1 naturalized player. asa pa. we can't rely on luck anymore. PBA has closed its doors on future competitions. smart gilas can't find tall, talented guys. we get the usual small guys. there's no future for philippine basketball. not today, or 2011. unless we train 6'6 to 6'9 pinoys to play SG to SF positions, future looks very, very bleak. sorry guys. it's reality.
              they have some tall guard prospects... such as ray parks.. a 2 guard, 6'4..can grow to 6'6.....or 6'7/// hmm.chris lutz..and etc... center..we have prospects liek CJ Giles who is 6'10-6'11... or even Greg Slaughter.. at 7'1..... Smart Gilas is still capable of bringing back the Philippines' Golden Days of Basketball.. plus,.. the magical touch of Rajko Toroman.... I believe that we still have a lot of reasons to get excited about our future.. This is only the beginning.... This is not the end.. Yeng's team wasn't really expected to bring us to Turkey but to bring up the pride that we lost.... Now,...we prove them taht we are not pushovers....,and we belong at the Top 10 Asian Basketball Nation...,....... stay positive guys.
              AKO ANG SIMULA!!! BABANGON ANG PILIPINAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cammomile View Post
                where are you watching?
                rnhalawi.com

Comment

malapit na magsimula! ang lakas pa din ng kaba ko amftrans...even if this game is just for the classifications im still having my adrenalin rush

Comment

rnhalawi.com
                    update us plz..my net is 2 slow for the live streaming
                    You know how to WIN against the Philippines? Zone them do death and watch them crumble. Been working Since 2002 and coaches until today don't have the answer for it.

Comment

It is starting

Comment

7-2 qatar

Comment

9-2 qatar, tang ina...

Comment

7-2 qatar
                            So it's true Yeng's gonna deliberately lose this game just like what some of us are thinking about.

Comment

malapit na magsimula! ang lakas pa din ng kaba ko amftrans...even if this game is just for the classifications im still having my adrenalin rush
                              May loslos ba si Aguilar?

Comment

TeamPilipinas.info brings you all the latest sports updates and world sports news, video highlights, live scores, results, feature stories, and more.

another link
                                It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
                                I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information