Classification 5th - 8th: Philippines vs. Qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classification 5th - 8th: Philippines vs. Qatar

Hopefully we'll win. I'd love our team to face Korea again!

Originally posted by randomguy View Post
    man quatar is a very strong team dont underestimate them. they gave lebanon jordan and iran hard time this tournament. lebanon and iran won by 10 jordan by 14 with a very bad quatarian game.i hope u win u deserve the 6th place at least and why not the fifth.good luck

Comment

I hope our boys will come to play tomorrow, Pinoy's have a tendency not to give it our all when it comes to the classification stages.
      ~All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with a knowledge of God~

-Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy View Post
        You will, don't worry 'bout it
        Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

There are two really important game for the RP in this tournament, one being vs Jordan (lost) the other will be the battle for the 5th place. However I still think RP will place 6th this year and thats its true strength, even if you change a coach, give and take some players wont change that fact.
          Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

what time does this game start?
            GO TEAM PILIPINAS!!! LABAN!!!

Comment

hang over .......................... PHI vs. JOR

Comment

Originally posted by Run'N Gun View Post
                what time does this game start?
                Same as the Paking Shet game yesterday.

2PM.
                TINIRA! TINIRA SA LIKOD!!

Comment

go RP

thanks pare, GO Team Pilipinas!
                  GO TEAM PILIPINAS!!! LABAN!!!

Comment

Phil should take this one with out any problem, unless their spirit is beaten (which i doubt), it's a 10 point margin.

Comment

Even though they lost to Jordan I think they still have it in their heads that this game is a "must-win game" of that possible "back-door" opportunity....they can only do better....

This game is as important as the Quarterfinal game....

- Now that I think about it.....P.I. players are really that good...they only had weeks to practice before the tournament but still managed to get to the Quarter finals and even managed to put a close-fight against the Jordanians....that's really something..

Comment

yeah.. the boys are good... but their are not lucky enough

but still manage to come in this stage.

may the RP team bounce back in future competition...

clap! clap!

hep! hep!!

hoorayy!!

sigpic

PILIPINAS

MABUHAY!!!

Comment

What's the point of being fifth in a continent where the level of basketball is not even good? I think our dreams finally ended yesterday. 2 years from now, we will still be fielding a talented but undersized squad. all teams by then will have at least 1 naturalized player. asa pa. we can't rely on luck anymore. PBA has closed its doors on future competitions. smart gilas can't find tall, talented guys. we get the usual small guys. there's no future for philippine basketball. not today, or 2011. unless we train 6'6 to 6'9 pinoys to play SG to SF positions, future looks very, very bleak. sorry guys. it's reality.

Comment

in every achievement...

a one step higher..

sigpic

PILIPINAS

MABUHAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alien space bats View Post
                              What's the point of being fifth in a continent where the level of basketball is not even good? I think our dreams finally ended yesterday. 2 years from now, we will still be fielding a talented but undersized squad. all teams by then will have at least 1 naturalized player. asa pa. we can't rely on luck anymore. PBA has closed its doors on future competitions. smart gilas can't find tall, talented guys. we get the usual small guys. there's no future for philippine basketball. not today, or 2011. unless we train 6'6 to 6'9 pinoys to play SG to SF positions, future looks very, very bleak. sorry guys. it's reality.
                              you got to keep your head up-

One day the phils will go to the world champions..
                              You know how to WIN against the Philippines? Zone them do death and watch them crumble. Been working Since 2002 and coaches until today don't have the answer for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information