• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sure we will be beatn by a last sec shot

Comment

• lost to Korea, 82-80

Comment

• HA! Told yah....

Nothing new. Korea is now laughing on how many times they have done this to RP.

Comment

• @timberpro
          haha, yeah, you got it right (unfortunately)

still, this is a much better effort than yesterday. so it's official now, we finished 8th in this tournament
          Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultras
            I cant believe how you all still support this team? I cant understand why you would follow a team that is so bad at basketball. I cant believe that there are so many of you thinking that you are actually any good and have a chance in this sport. Philipinos give up, its not the sport for you have no history never done anything good and will always be outside the world 30 in rankings. NEVER say that you will be anything better as I am sick of reading your over hyped bullshit...
            Hey you Racist fool .... this is a free world, if you do not like what is written then don't read our posts. You get out of this thread. And please the spelling is Filipinos .... go back to school and get educated first.
            LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
            Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

• At least we know that Team Pilipinas is still in the same level of Korea even though we don't have a regular program of international exposure in the past. These Asiahat n Powers are competing internationally for many years now and what they have accomplished today in FIBA proved that they really deserve to be in their respective rankings. They are just ripping the fruits of their hard work and labor. But for us, Team Pilipinas, just really don't deserve to be in the Top rankings yet. The seeds are just planted today. Harvest time could be a few years from now. You don't plant a seed today then harvest tomorrow. It will really not work overnight. Maybe after 3 years of consistent international exposure, don't be surprised if we bring back the old China vs. Philippines rivalry.
              Recession | the global recession forum
              Read Current Recession News Updated Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by hawke12 View Post
                The different Rules of The Pro Game and the International Game i think is the reason why our team had to many fouls... They weren't able to adjust in the way that FIBA-Asia Ref. call fouls...
                more than 10 games since the Jones Cup & we're still unable to adjust? I think that's just plain stupid (on our part!) so maybe its deliberate. Or our so called "athletes" just couldn't keep up.
                sigpic

Comment

• Where will the Philippines go from here? A disappointed 8th place! Our Philippine basketball officials need to really wake up and smell the coffee! Do you call this progress. What the heck we beat a team that is in 5th place. I'm really angry that our best players can't represent the Philippines. Is there any hope and future for Philippine basketball?

Comment

• Originally posted by L8DBACK View Post
                    Where will the Philippines go from here? A disappointed 8th place! Our Philippine basketball officials need to really wake up and smell the coffee! Do you call this progress. What the heck we beat a team that is in 5th place. I'm really angry that our best players can't represent the Philippines. Is there any hope and future for Philippine basketball?
                    Manny V. Pangilinan...
                    https://www.facebook.com/pinoybaskebol/?fref=ts

http://pinoybasketbol.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information