Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturalization (Jordan, Qatar and Lebanon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by olajuwon View Post
    It's a big freaking difference coming to a country as a refugee and starting your basketball-career in the new country than buying already established players like Lebanon is doing. How many days did Vroman and Vogel spend in Lebanon before they got naturalized.
    You dont really know who is Vogel!
    Vogel refused to leave when Lebanon was under the Israeli seige and he kept playing for the team even with all the obstacles the team faced to leave to World cup.

Fiba rules do not insist that a player must live there for a while,naturalizing is naturalizing either he lived there for 10 years or 1 month!
    Proud to be Lebanese
    www.arabasket.com

Comment

Originally posted by daniab View Post
      You dont know really who is Vogel?
      Vogel refused to leave when Lebanon was under the Israeli seige and he kept playing for the team even with all the obstacles the team faced to leave to World cup.

Fiba rules do not insist that a player must live there for a while,naturalizing is naturalizing either he lived there for 10 years or 1 month!
      Wow, that brought me to tears!

Comment

for sure,you are very brave in creating your victories and threats
        Proud to be Lebanese
        www.arabasket.com

Comment

Germany: Cris Kaman
          Russia : Jon Holden
          USA : Hakeem Olajuwon, Rony Seikaly...
          Argentina: Manu Genobili
          and muchh more...

My friend, don't start a topic unless u r really sure about ur info!!!
          I AM LEBANESE!!!

Comment

This thread is epic. Let's never let it die.

Comment

Originally posted by ElArZ View Post
              This thread is epic. Let's never let it die.

Persian epic

wahahahahahah

Comment

i think that those tears brought u the iranian nationality,child

Comment

Originally posted by RAWAD View Post
                  Germany: Cris Kaman
                  Russia : Jon Holden
                  USA : Hakeem Olajuwon, Rony Seikaly...
                  Argentina: Manu Genobili
                  and muchh more...

My friend, don't start a topic unless u r really sure about ur info!!!
                  Chris Kaman: Kaman is a dual citizen; he is a citizen of the United States and of Germany. His great-grandparents were German, so he acquired German citizenship in July to play on the German basketball team in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

USA: Hakeem Olajuwon moved to USA when he was 17 and started to play basketball there for real and he was naturalized after living in USA for 13 years. Rony Seikaly was also living in the States when he was naturalized.

Argentina: Manu is argentinian edited
                  Last edited by Jan van Grabski; 08-14-2009, 12:38 PM.

Comment

u know olajuwon, i will only tell u this

usually people make excuses after loosing the game, but ur the 1st one i see making excuses before the game even starts :P
                    oh, or maybe ur certain of the loss of ur team, so there i really cant argue, u'd have outsmarted us all lebanese there
                    anyways my lebanese friends lets not even bother replying to him, we're to superior as educated lebanese people to even look and even consider the likes of him ??
                    do u answer a barking dog ??? of course not, u'd be a dog doing so

thanks and good day.

The lebanese will always prevail.

Comment

guys please no need to use insults and personal attacks.
                      Proud to be Lebanese
                      www.arabasket.com

Comment

Chris Kaman: Kaman is a dual citizen; he is a citizen of the United States and of Germany. His great-grandparents were German, so he acquired German citizenship in July to play on the German basketball team in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

USA: Hakeem Olajuwon moved to USA when he was 17 and started to play basketball there for real and he was naturalized after living in USA for 13 years. Rony Seikaly was also living in the States when he was naturalized.

Argentina: Manu is argentinian you idiot...
                        sooo i believe that Lebanon's Jackson vroman is the only power in the Lebanese NT?

you've got issues, go see a shrink!!
                        GODSPEED Lebanon!!
                        Vote for your NT in the upcoming Asian Championship

Comment

CAN WE HAVE CIVILISED DISCUSION HERE , PLEASE.
                          i have deleted quite a big number of posts which imho were offensive, out of topic, without proper translation and etc etc. please keep it cool.

Comment

ok guys ((jordanians-lebanese)) lets leave this dude and his funny posts.
                            we have iranian friends and we dont want them to take a bad image about us.
                            this loser is on his own no 1 is backing him up

Comment

Originally posted by Jan van Grabski View Post
                              Now i have deleted quite a big number of posts in here which imho were offensive, out of topic, without translation and etc etc. please keep it cool.
                              nice profile pic man .... Dharma Initiative? or something that looks very similar to their logos
                              GODSPEED Lebanon!!
                              Vote for your NT in the upcoming Asian Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Jan van Grabski View Post
                                Now i have deleted quite a big number of posts in here which imho were offensive, out of topic, without translation and etc etc. please keep it cool.
                                This whole thread should be deleted because he didn't come here for a discussion in the first place.

There's another thread as well like this one. I guess he was just too excited to flame he couldn't stop clicking the submit button.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information