Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dashon Jennings: 6'1, 180 pounds guard (WCSU)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashon Jennings: 6'1, 180 pounds guard (WCSU)

My name is Dashon Jennings I’m 6'1, 180 pounds guard from the U.S.A. I have been playing basketball since I was 8 years old. I played in High School and was very sucessful. My basketball career and dream did not stop there. I went on to play Basketball at Western Connecticut State University.I am a very passionate person who loves the game of basketball and would do whatever it takes of hard work and practice to win and make my teammates better. I’m very confident in my basketball skills that come from years of experience and great motivation and determination that come from the depth of my heart, mind, and soul. I’m looking for an opportunity to play basketball overseas and share my basketball talent. If there is anymore you would like to know about my experiences and accomplishments, please feel free to contact me Coaches and agents. I also have games taped that can be sent out to you.

Email: jennings024@connect.wcsu.edu

Phone: 1-203-953-5976 Call at anytime!!!!
    Last edited by dashon12; 10-20-2009, 08:27 PM.
    sigpicDashon Jennings

Originally posted by dashon12 View Post
    My name is Dashon Jennings I’m 6'1, 180 pounds guard from the U.S.A. I have been playing basketball since I was 8 years old. I played in High School and was very sucessful. My basketball career and dream did not stop there. I went on to play Basketball at Western Connecticut State University.I am a very passionate person who loves the game of basketball and would do whatever it takes of hard work and practice to win and make my teammates better. I’m very confident in my basketball skills that come from years of experience and great motivation and determination that come from the depth of my heart, mind, and soul. I’m looking for an opportunity to play basketball overseas and share my basketball talent. If there is anymore you would like to know about my experiences and accomplishments, please feel free to contact me Coaches and agents. I also have games taped that can be sent out to you.

Email: jennings024@student.wcsu.edu

Phone: 1-203-540-1185 Call at anytime!!!!
    Can you provide any video of you playing man?

Comment

Video

I have a highlight tape that is not finish all the way but if you want i can give you the link to watch some of it. Im #2 Tell me what you think? Im still putting my highlite together.

Last edited by dashon12; 08-19-2009, 04:46 PM.
      sigpicDashon Jennings

Comment

Originally posted by dashon12 View Post
        I have a highlight tape that is not finish all the way but if you want i can give you the link to watch some of it. Im #2 Tell me what you think? Im still putting my highlite together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zahzikWPHHQ
        You seem to be a very good shooter, any statistics from last season? I've sent you an email I'll be glad to receive from you soon.

Comment

Dude, you can play in the PBA (Philippine Basketball Association) as an import with your skills.

Check out the league official site to get a feel of what to expect: http://www.pba.ph/
          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Dashon Jennings

Can you provide me with more information? My email is jennings024@connect.wcsu.edu. or you can give me a call at 2032431261. Thanks.
            sigpicDashon Jennings

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information