No announcement yet.

Quarter finals: Philippines vs. Jordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u shoot poorly from outside ur dead. jordan are very good on defense u wont be able to penetrate them easily so u will be relying on ur outside shooting the most of the game.

Comment

jordan-rp...BRING IT ON!!!!!
      KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

i hope RP team peak up against Jordan...remember they continue to improve.

Comment

that's fine. im jordan is also thinking of the philippines can bring to the table. hopefully it's a good day for jayjay, james, jared, willie, mic, kerby and arwind. these guys can shoot the 3's and we just it will rain 3's tomorrow.
          by the way, what are the other pairings in the quarters?
          "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ankle breaker View Post
            that's fine. im jordan is also thinking of the philippines can bring to the table. hopefully it's a good day for jayjay, james, jared, willie, mic, kerby and arwind. these guys can shoot the 3's and we just it will rain 3's tomorrow.
            by the way, what are the other pairings in the quarters?
            The matches are on friday:
            Iran vs Qatar
            Korea vs Lebanon
            Jordan vs Philippines
            China vs Chinese-Taipei

Comment

I think we can beat them... for once, at least the inconsistent ones, sacrifice themselves and pilayin si Rashiem...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ElArZ View Post
                The matches are on friday:
                Iran vs Qatar
                Korea vs Lebanon
                Jordan vs Philippines
                China vs Chinese-Taipei
                Sure win for China and Iran while the rest is crucial...they will give their all!

Comment

This is the team that eliminated us in 07, the same team that humiliated us in the Jones Cup. I've always wanted us to be the Underdogs. I hope we play good on friday.

Lord, pa-birthday nyo na sakin to na sana manalo tayo at makapasok sa Semis.

Trans: It's my birthday on Saturday. Give us the W!

Comment

I don't understand why some filipino members highly doubt the capability of Powerade Pilipinas. I do agree that Jordan is a very strong team and a better team than they were at 2007. Pilipinas clearly lacks a lot of teamwork and chemistry while Jordan seems to be very cohesive. Pilipinas will be the underdog in this match-up, but I just don't like seeing fellow filipinos saying that it is impossible for us to win over Jordan. It will be difficult, but it is very possible. Good luck to Pilipinas, I hope we win all games from here on.

Comment

Originally posted by ctongco View Post
                      I don't understand why some filipino members highly doubt the capability of Powerade Pilipinas. I do agree that Jordan is a very strong team and a better team than they were at 2007. Pilipinas clearly lacks a lot of teamwork and chemistry while Jordan seems to be very cohesive. Pilipinas will be the underdog in this match-up, but I just don't like seeing fellow filipinos saying that it is impossible for us to win over Jordan. It will be difficult, but it is very possible. Good luck to Pilipinas, I hope we win all games from here on.
                      i have high hopes on this team...honestly,it was not their full powers yet.We Filipinos knows these players.Their capabilities and talent overall.That's why i am hoping that they will continue to improve on playing against Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by WIZARD View Post
                        if rashiem plays vs RP the same way he played today,well i dont wanna be hard on u guys but he will tear UR D,even the great WALL of china coudlnt stop him on his worst shooting night.he outplayed that chinese dude who plays for the lakers,not to forget zeid abbas and sam daghlas. your D must be at it's best that day
                        Don't underestimate our D specially Yeng guiao's Defensive style. With mick on the team, who would've forget of the eugene tejada incident? the broken nose of alapag? the tactics he have done against dondon hontiveros, the D of the less talented players of red bull and everything. Who will also forget the NT that knocked down a japanese guy. PATAY KUNG PATAY! If we will play our TRUE Defense, Smile na lang Goodluck. LABAN PERLAS NG SILANGAN!
                        LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by ctongco View Post
                          yeah i agree, saying that team pilipinas has no shot of defeating this jordanian team is just complete BULLSHIT!
                          KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

It's Yeng Guiao's time to do his tricks. I wanna see some prized players getting injured on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by merps baller the return View Post
                              yeah i agree, saying that team pilipinas has no shot of defeating this jordanian team is just complete BULLSHIT!
                              Seriously, you guys have no shot. Who is going to stop Wright and Abbas? What happened to JJ Halebrand? Why did he disappear in every game? I thought this was his coming out party?

Comment

Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                                Don't underestimate our D specially Yeng guiao's Defensive style. With mick on the team, who would've forget of the eugene tejada incident? the broken nose of alapag? the tactics he have done against dondon hontiveros, the D of the less talented players of red bull and everything. Who will also forget the NT that knocked down a japanese guy. PATAY KUNG PATAY! If we will play our TRUE Defense, Smile na lang Goodluck. LABAN PERLAS NG SILANGAN!
                                also what he did against coach boyet fernandez when still playing for purefoods

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information