Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarter finals: Philippines vs. Jordan

lets stop dreaming guys... phil cant beat jordan... ehehe... we should aim for 5th or 6th place...

Even when I took the final time-out my message to the players was ‘we can either die like warriors or die like chickens.’ I’m proud my boys came out warriors,” - Rajko Toroman

That's the kind of mentality our team should have with the game against Jordan!

Jordan must not take this games too seriously. Philippines is an easy opponent... they must rest and look forward to the next high level opponent.

Para yari kayo. Trans: That's the best thing jordan should do.
    Oh come on, mamon!

Quote Originally Posted by jesronne View Post
    lets stop dreaming guys... phil cant beat jordan... ehehe... we should aim for 5th or 6th place...
    Nothing wrong to dream my friend besides its free.
    ~All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with a knowledge of God~

-Voltaire

what the coward
    GO TEAM PILIPINAS!!! LABAN!!!

Projected stat:

Philippines lose, the additional member of posters at the PBA/Philippine board will be immense. Believe me.
    Philppines win, the additional member of "fans" will be immense. Don't doubt that.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Quote Originally Posted by durden_tyler View Post
    Projected stat:

Philippines lose, the additional member of posters at the PBA/Philippine board will be immense. Believe me.
    Philppines win, the additional member of "fans" will be immense. Don't doubt that.
    You mean haters will be justified, the won-overs will be called turncoats and the supporters will be shamed by the haters...
    ~All men are born with a nose and ten fingers, but no one was born with a knowledge of God~

-Voltaire

There will be some surprises..Jordan is expecting Pinas to play a defensive game..Well, just two words fellas,"Yeng Guiao"..I wont be surprised if he opts for an all-out offensive game..Coz i dont think Jordan can outgun us. They may be bigger, and just as fast but they're too mechanical.

coach yeng: tirahin agad yung numero singko.

trans.
    make rashiem work on the the defensive end.

if rashiem plays vs RP the same way he played today,well i dont wanna be hard on u guys but he will tear UR D,even the great WALL of china coudlnt stop him on his worst shooting night.he outplayed that chinese dude who plays for the lakers,not to forget zeid abbas and sam daghlas. your D must be at it's best that day

if u shoot poorly from outside ur dead. jordan are very good on defense u wont be able to penetrate them easily so u will be relying on ur outside shooting the most of the game.

Senior Member merps baller the return's Avatar

jordan-rp...BRING IT ON!!!!!
    KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

i hope RP team peak up against Jordan...remember they continue to improve.

that's fine. im jordan is also thinking of the philippines can bring to the table. hopefully it's a good day for jayjay, james, jared, willie, mic, kerby and arwind. these guys can shoot the 3's and we just it will rain 3's tomorrow.
    by the way, what are the other pairings in the quarters?
    "There are only three kinds of mathematicians: those who can count, and those who can not."

Ana "The Hurricane" Julaton - 1st Filipino Female Boxer Double Word Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by ankle breaker View Post
    that's fine. im jordan is also thinking of the philippines can bring to the table. hopefully it's a good day for jayjay, james, jared, willie, mic, kerby and arwind. these guys can shoot the 3's and we just it will rain 3's tomorrow.
    by the way, what are the other pairings in the quarters?
    The matches are on friday:
    Iran vs Qatar
    Korea vs Lebanon
    Jordan vs Philippines
    China vs Chinese-Taipei

I think we can beat them... for once, at least the inconsistent ones, sacrifice themselves and pilayin si Rashiem...

Quote Originally Posted by ElArZ View Post
    The matches are on friday:
    Iran vs Qatar
    Korea vs Lebanon
    Jordan vs Philippines
    China vs Chinese-Taipei
    Sure win for China and Iran while the rest is crucial...they will give their all!

This is the team that eliminated us in 07, the same team that humiliated us in the Jones Cup. I've always wanted us to be the Underdogs. I hope we play good on friday.

Lord, pa-birthday nyo na sakin to na sana manalo tayo at makapasok sa Semis.

Trans: It's my birthday on Saturday. Give us the W!

I don't understand why some filipino members highly doubt the capability of Powerade Pilipinas. I do agree that Jordan is a very strong team and a better team than they were at 2007. Pilipinas clearly lacks a lot of teamwork and chemistry while Jordan seems to be very cohesive. Pilipinas will be the underdog in this match-up, but I just don't like seeing fellow filipinos saying that it is impossible for us to win over Jordan. It will be difficult, but it is very possible. Good luck to Pilipinas, I hope we win all games from here on.

Quote Originally Posted by ctongco View Post
    I don't understand why some filipino members highly doubt the capability of Powerade Pilipinas. I do agree that Jordan is a very strong team and a better team than they were at 2007. Pilipinas clearly lacks a lot of teamwork and chemistry while Jordan seems to be very cohesive. Pilipinas will be the underdog in this match-up, but I just don't like seeing fellow filipinos saying that it is impossible for us to win over Jordan. It will be difficult, but it is very possible. Good luck to Pilipinas, I hope we win all games from here on.
    i have high hopes on this team...honestly,it was not their full powers yet.We Filipinos knows these players.Their capabilities and talent overall.That's why i am hoping that they will continue to improve on playing against Jordan.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast