Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WIZARD View Post
    well best way is to watch it at a friend of urs if he has nilesat
    that's what i did but I can't do it for every match , especially in early morning

I am a die hard fan and I will find a way to watch the match but I am very angry because many Iranians want to watch this tournament and they can't

Comment

TIANJIN (FIBA Asia Championship) - A blistering 14-0 run helping them to overcome a shaky start, defending champions Iran raced away to an 82-66 win against Korea in a Group E game to bring the curtain down on the eight-final round on Wednesday.

The win – Iran’s first over Korea in four FIBA Asia Championship meetings – perched the West Asian powerhouse on top of Group E pitting them against 2005 FIBA Asia Championship bronze medalists Qatar in the quarterfinal on Friday.

Last edition’s bronze medallists Korea, who suffered their first defeat, will take on last edition’s silver medalists Lebanon.

Korea did run the floor hard in the opening quarter.

Yang Donggeun, Kim Joo Sung and Yang Heejong sank a three-pointer each as Korea led 19-18 at the end of the first quarter.

They carried the edge into the second quarter too, but Iran made their move in the last three minutes of the first half.

Hamed Afagh scored five – including a three-pointer to lead Iran to a 14-0 run which saw the last time Iran trailed.

Afagh fired nine points in all out of his game-high 24 points and Hamed EHadadi scored six of his 21 in the second quarter as Iran took a comfortable 44-31 lead going to the change rooms.

EHadadi also collected a game-high 16 points.

Korea were surely brow beaten by that spree and never recovered.

Yang Donggeun led Korea’s scoring with 13 points, but five of them coming in the first quarter.

Kim Joo Sung had 12 and Yang Heejong had 11, but drew a blank in the fourth quarter.

S Mageshwaran
      FIBA Asia

Comment

Originally posted by karim View Post
        haddadi usually does(miss dunks)...iran should win this game , korea is just a bit better than taiwan who is also a bit better than rp ..the only reason rp won was cuz taiwan scored i think only 1 three the whole game ..but leb playing korea,rp or taiwan is the same thing our group was really much harder , only 1 out of the 4 contenders is in group F
        yeah, lebanon is a great team, and mind you, you might be missing the semis this year..

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
          I am 200% agree

but I have a question ! where is Sohrabnejad ??? why they sent him to China , if he is still injured
          That's a good question, I don't know why he is not getting more playing time, as you said he might still be recovering from the injury or perhaps, Matic emphasis is on speed and he prefers Oshin and Pooya over him. But i think he can play as C too can't he? instead of Doraghi every now and then?

Comment

Originally posted by Buran View Post
            That's a good question, I don't know why he is not getting more playing time, as you said he might still be recovering from the injury or perhaps, Matic emphasis is on speed and he prefers Oshin and Pooya over him. But i think he can play as C too can't he? instead of Doraghi every now and then?
            yes, Oshin and Pooya have more speed but I believe Sohrabnejad is more usuful against non-east asian teams. he can play as a center but Doraghi is better than him as a center. I know Doraghi is our worst player till now but he is not that bad ! he played much better in friendly matches !!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information