IBN Ballers Club (Philippines)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rensquared View Post
    Agreed! Already sent my contact number to sir Durden_Tyler.

By the way, do you guys want to have a referee when we play? Coz, we have one everytime we play in PMI. It spices up the game you know, and less possibility of getting injured
    Cool. How much is the referee's costs these days? And how much to assure my team of W?
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Hey I'm not a foreign coach... And being a member of that single minded BCAP. I don't want it. If coaching will not do, pwede Ref na lang?(mind if I'll be a referee)

Comment

Agreed! Already sent my contact number to sir Durden_Tyler.

By the way, do you guys want to have a referee when we play? Coz, we have one everytime we play in PMI. It spices up the game you know, and less possibility of getting injured
        may referee? sosyal

well, i'm cool with anything basta please lang sana matuloy naman this time.
        don't worry guys nothing fancy naman, basta kailangan e enough numbers to play basketball.
        It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
        I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

Originally posted by saints13 View Post
          may referee? sosyal

well, i'm cool with anything basta please lang sana matuloy naman this time.
          don't worry guys nothing fancy naman, basta kailangan e enough numbers to play basketball.
          The ball is in everybody's hands. It's kind of pathetic to think that this will again be all plans but hey, am not giving up

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

si ramzargulia puede daw magref. game ako. may number ako ni durden, i'll just text him and give my number. Im ok on weekends. (saturday afternoon, preferably)
            Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
              The ball is in everybody's hands. It's kind of pathetic to think that this will again be all plans but hey, am not giving up
              we could just play without referees. its not a problem, what's more important is there are enough players to play. 15 is good enough.
              sana matuloy to, kase magkakatamaran na talaga kapag di na naman matuloy.

translation:
              we should pursue this activity.
              It's ironic to see limited efforts from players with maximum salary.
              I wish they would apply "sabermetrics" in those financially challenged PBA teams to acquire players who are value for their money.

Comment

can i join.. kaya lang i don't have a pamasahe eh.. if ever may mgbigay punta ako jan sa manila..
                Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

Game Game! Lets Play! When and Where?

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                    Cool. How much is the referee's costs these days? And how much to assure my team of W?
                    Around 300-400 chief. For the W? Ummmmm, no idea. hahahaha

Shall I contact him now? We just have to decide on when and where. hehe

Comment

I would want to join but I'm in Cagayan de Oro.

How about Pilipinas (IBN members) vs. Lebanon (IBN members)?
                      I'm sure this would be very nice considering the number of Filipino and Lebanese members here at IBN.

Anyway, maybe next time I could join you guys. Enjoy.

Comment

I might play tomorrow in PMI Roosevelt, 8-10PM. You guys wanna come?

Comment

this is neat! i always play on sundays but im free anytime anywhere!

what if the likes of rob reyes, emel rowe and the other filams who are members of IBN. damn
                          You've got to have it to win it

Comment

PMI roosevelt malapit lang ito sa lugar ng misis ko tamang tama, tuloy natin ito sayang ang pagkakataon
                            KANINYA,CHIBAY,LANCHIAW BIN!

Comment

:
                              Dude, can I come and play. I hope you guy's put it on a Saturday or Sunday which will be awesome...
                              I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
                              Philippians 4:13

Comment

i'll be doing rounds and calling venues over the weekend. Hope you do the same. Just ask about the cost and what available days/times are left so that we could put that in votes here. Of course, a venue where everyone is near (or close to it) would be advisable.

Target is 15 people. Formal sign-up should happen when we decide on where, when and how.

Enjoy muna natin FIBA Asia Then we can finalize this next week or the week after. Kating-kati na ko sa laro eh, puro na lang San Mig Light ang exercise!

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information