No announcement yet.

IBN Ballers Club (Philippines)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by PaulLee3; 11-13-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• but seriously i love today's nba back in the late 1990's when i was in my early teens my coach hated us for attempting 3 pointers. the most 3 pointers i made in a game was 12 back in 2017 when i was 31 going 32.

Comment

• Went 14/28 from the field. 3 3 points, 6 layups, 5 jump shots. next time I am going to record the whole game

Comment

• The little kid who defended me. I sponsored his uniform in the 10 and under basketball league.

The Kid is small, but very fast

Comment

• Went 14/26 today. 12 layups and jump shots and 2 3 pointers. I am practicing some 1 on 1 moves

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/RussWorkout...0140055717349m It's the reason why we have better 3 points shooters now in the youth development because modern basketball coaches are now teaching it to the teens. Back in the 1990's 3 pointers are only attempted during the 2nd half or 4th quarter. I think in the NBA in the 1990's an average player only attempts 2-4 3 pointers per game. Now shooters average 8 or more 3 pointers per game.

Comment

• 2023 highlights

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information