ONE BIG FIGHT!!!
    WE BELIEVE!
    I'm with you!

Comment

Originally posted by bolabasket View Post
      OT: Sri Lanka leads Uzbekistan 16-15
      wow! exciting game...

Comment

Dont expect Philippines will lose to Iran. Dont forget about Jones Cup 2007 Philippines beat Iran by 10! Hamed Hadadi can stop by Taulava & Penissi

Comment

Originally posted by joel23 View Post
          Dont expect Philippines will lose to Iran. Dont forget about Jones Cup 2007 Philippines beat Iran by 10! Hamed Hadadi can stop by Taulava & Penissi
          Times like these... Everyone wants to agree with Joel23

Early game tomorrow (Goodness, we should have played the 9AM game)... The only good thing about this is we are real real fresh for that tiff against Iran off the game against Taipei, where we were sizzling from the perimeter. The confidence is at an all-time high, hopefully we could capitalize on the momentum.

The Iranians are better at closing out than the Taiwanese so it's time for our penetration on the half court set to step up this time. Asi and Mick will be there defensively anything from them on offense will be a big, big bonus against that massive frontline of Iran.

If we are going to lose, it's going to be a small margin--- that is assuming we don't get as hot as earlier tonight.
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Hamed Hadadi reminds me of Uozumi from Slam Dunk. More of the face than the game.

Comment

Hope coach YG give more playing time to Gabe..he is not getting his rhythm, hope the coaches seen for that it might play as point or any specific role what he is gonna do..hope he can start the ball game vs IRAN for match ups and bring back his confidence, it seems he is out of rhythm now... it could like this'

PENISSI - C
              AGUILAR - F
              DILINGER - F
              YAP - G
              NORWOOD - G

But if he is out of rhythm again in the 7 mins. play for 1st qtr. I guess it's time to substitute, the important is coaches test his playing minutes..

- Still Gabe, Kerby and Arwind are out of rhythm, James Yap is done for CT, hope this guys shown tomorrow...

Comment

Guys have you notice that Coach yeng's starting 5 against Iran is his former players in Red Bull?

We might see Asi start against IR Iran. Aguilar at PF? we'll see.
                Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

i hate to lose but i'm not also excited for a win against Iran tomorrow.. i don't know but for me tomorrow's game doesn't matter that much..
                  Impossible is Nothing!!!

Comment

I don't see any reason for us to beat Iran because I don't think it's important to place 2nd in this group.

Why on earth would you want to be second when you will eventually meet China in the semi-finals (assuming we get past the Quarterfinals)?

We either grab 1st or 3rd as this keeps away from a team (China) that is 99% assured of winning against us.

If I was YG, I'd start developing a strategy that will steal a hard fought win against Jordan or Lebanon.
                    GILAS WISHLIST:
                    6'8 Pingris

Comment

iran will win 30 points on the weak philippines

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                        I don't see any reason for us to beat Iran because I don't think it's important to place 2nd in this group.

Why on earth would you want to be second when you will eventually meet China in the semi-finals (assuming we get past the Quarterfinals)?

We either grab 1st or 3rd as this keeps away from a team (China) that is 99% assured of winning against us.

If I was YG, I'd start developing a strategy that will steal a hard fought win against Jordan or Lebanon.
                        Good points. But isn't that looking too far ahead? China is in a different level probably but not a mile compared to Jordan, Iran and Lebanon. Either way, we'd have to pass TWO of these teams (knockout stages) if we want to qualify.

This team has not played together for so long i think it's important to continue building on their confidence as we go along--- we need that, we have such a volatile, streaky group of players that i think playing to win helps more rather than scouting/preparing and such.

Oh well, we'll see Guiao's plans about 12 hours from now.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

so what do you want guys for tomorrow, W or L?
                          GO TEAM PILIPINAS!!! LABAN!!!

Comment

L big margin..sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Run'N Gun View Post
                              so what do you want guys for tomorrow, W or L?
                              Yeah, i'd go W. Play the right way and the pieces will fall in to play!

Go Pinas! Beat Iran!

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post

1. i'm not a big fan of strategies like this.
                                2. china is not as strong as before (based on their games so far here in tianjin).
                                Dead Lizard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information