I'm excited as hell!!

hope the hot shooting continues
    SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

Maybe Kerby's gearing up for Iran.

Comment

Good Luck team PILIPINAS!

Comment

Iran is a team with 3 deadfull weapons : Mahdi Kamrani the PG, Samad Nikhah the Forward scoring machine and of course Hamed Haddadi the wall of Iran, a terrific block shoter with a good touch (comparing to Asian Level not NBA of course) anyway the first key to stop Iran is to put Mahdi ( one of the best PG if he ain't the best) under big time pressure, and avoiding Haddadi's blocks maybe trying to get him into foul trouble ( Aguilar's mission if he was hot) and maybe Aguilar is able to defend Samad Nikkhah since he is quick and Athletic. anyway Good luck..... tough game.

Comment

Iran is obviously going to Haddadi and Bahrami for easy points, so our job now is to make sure the ball doesn't reach these two with ease. The defense we played on Ha was good but we need more than that to give Haddadi a headache. Kerby needs to get his game going so he can repeat his performance vs. Iran two years ago (he forced three Iranian players to foul out).

The guards we need to watch out for is Kamrani as he is often responsible for dishing out the ball to Haddadi and Bahrami. Pressuring him is a MUST.

Davari and Afagh are both good outside shooters, so the defense we played on our opponents (which limited their outside shots) must work on these two as well as the other Iranian players.

Defense and good offense is the answer!
            GILAS WISHLIST:
            6'8 Pingris

Comment

I think we will be doing fine tomorrow..our coaches I think know how to beat Iran..and I think it will be Guiao who will be saying tomorrow, "Easy Game, no problem"..LOL

Comment

ANIMO PILIPINAS!
                For FLAG and COUNTRY!
                ONE BIG FIGHT!!!
                WE BELIEVE!
                FOR FLAG AND COUNTRY AND THE PBA !
                TEAM PILIPINAS ! WE BELIEVE !

WE DO ORDINARY THINGS EXTRAORDINARILY WELL.
                FAITH IN THE FLAME! ANIMO BENILDE!

Comment

Originally posted by macan77 View Post
                  I think we will be doing fine tomorrow..our coaches I think know how to beat Iran..and I think it will be Guiao who will be saying tomorrow, "Easy Game, no problem"..LOL
                  I really want that serbian coach to eat his word win or lose
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Win or Lose, It's okay for me. As long as they show toughness and play their hearts out. We all know how tough Iran in the last 2 years. Just give your 100%.

I hope Coach Yeng pull some surprises from the bench. We have the momentum, we just need to keep it.

Comment

i dont know,,i have a feeling its gonna be a blowout ,although i hope am wrong, cuz i wanna see some damn basketball.

Comment

OT: Sri Lanka leads Uzbekistan 16-15
                        SMART GILAS: all the way

Comment

i also expect baguio to have great game because his speed will be one of the key. it will give us fastbreak points easily i dont see any other player in the iran side who can match up with baguios speed.
                          winning isnt always everything and important, you can also win even in a loss....

Comment

We're not gonna brag about anything nor predict a win.

We need full force of everyone. Focus, Good Rhythm from the outside, Suffocating defense lots and lots of Prayers also Cory Magic.

Also a restraining order from that stupid greek referee 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by fnorte
                              wag sana mandaya ang iran bukas. Maligo sana sila at gumamit ng tawas.

Trans:
                              Expect a hotly contested and exciting game bet. Iran and our team tommorow.

Ang mamatay ng dahil sayo-pilipinas

this is funny man! Lol!
                              winning isnt always everything and important, you can also win even in a loss....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information