Comment

• Originally posted by makap View Post
          Lithuania-Spain tonight? On TV?
          u can try this link

Comment

• germany vs slovenia

germany vs slovenia

Comment

• This is a very good link to russian "SPORT" channel, which will show all the russian NT games from Eurobasket2009.

Comment

• bet365.com is showing all games but idk which countries will be blocked though.

You just need to register, no betting or having money in your account.

Also if you can find a spanish proxy you can watch all games here.
                Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
                You are a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
                  Access Denied
                  You don't have permission to access "http://www.skai.gr/player/eurobasket2009/?" on this server.
                  Reference #18.ced47a5c.1252334886.a5f2ec6

Last edited by Gytaz; 09-07-2009, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by penzias View Post
                      bet365.com is showing all games but idk which countries will be blocked though.

You just need to register, no betting or having money in your account.

Also if you can find a spanish proxy you can watch all games here.
                      http://directosbasket.lasextadeporte...irecto/directo
                      +1

I've been watching for years matches from bet365 and it also shows many football and tennis matches in great quality.Definitely worth registering,plus it doesn't need any money.

NOT to mention that with only a simple click you can switch between the matches so you can follow more than 1.

Many fromsport and justin streams throw me out after a while."maximum number of viewers for your country"
                      Last edited by Fedfan; 09-07-2009, 05:38 PM.
                      "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

• Israel vs. Croatia here and/or here (with WMP only, I think)

Comment

• Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                          Is there any way to avoid interrupt ? it asks for premium account
                          I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Michael Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by SheLL View Post
                            Is there any way to avoid interrupt ? it asks for premium account
                            Look above the stream box, apparently if you donwload a programme it'll stop.
                            Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                            Artificial Nature

Comment

• yes plz download it,and then come back and tell us if your pc is ok.
                              "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

• Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
                                Try finding a Greek proxy.

And how do i find a Greek proxy if i may ask?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information