No announcement yet.

Marco Belinelli in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Orleans Hornets guard Marco Belinelli scores 20 points on 5-11 shooting while going 3-8 from beyond the arc and shooting 100% from the free-throw line (7-7) as the Hornets beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 108-101.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Belinelli hoping to re-sign with the Hornets

Guard Marco Belinelli in an interview with NBAFanhouse said that he is hoping to re-sign with the New Orleans Hornets after this season.

"I'm happy to stay with New Orleans because I love the organization, the team. Yeah, why not? (re-sign with New Orleans). With the Hornets, yeah, I'm happy. ... I love the people. I love the coaching staff. It's going to be great.''
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

He sprained his ankle after a minute in a game last night. Looks like he'll be out for just a few days.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

The New Orleans Hornets have only until midnight this Thursday to extend a Qualifying Offer to Belinelli. If the Hornets choose not to extend the offer, Belinelli will be a unrestricted free agent meaning he can sign with an NBA team or accept offers from Europe.
          Last edited by CKR13; 06-30-2011, 09:12 AM.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Hornets lock in Belinelli

Just before the deadline and Lockout, the New Orleans Hornets have made a Qualifying Offer to Belinelli; making the latter a restricted free agent this off-season.
            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Spurs sucks last night,but great performance of italian Rocky Balboa

Comment

he is amazing player,

belinelli vs spain eurobasket 2015, amazing performance, bravo belinelli
                Last edited by BORA; 02-16-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I'm Italian guy and I am proud of bellinelli, is a greate shooter!
                  Basket Ignorante

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information