This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

New season has just started. time for a new thread. Please share/discuss the RS signing and rumors here.

(link to the previous thread)

Guidelines to follow
    (
    by JPF):
    1. keep it clean and polite
    2. try to stay away from one lined posts (and "source?", "link?", etc)
    3. use edit button, instead of posting 3 messages in 2 minutes
    4. read at least some posts before posting your news
    5. this thread isn't and never was for Euroleague and Eurocup rumours only, but try not to report every single transfer that happened - instead try to judge on which one could be interesting for others.
    6. Make use of links in an informative manner rather than posting just to advertise your website.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Other teams that are targeting Efes players, please find below contract situation:

Larkin: FA
    Micic: Team Option (rumors - 3 years agreed and after each year option for NBA exit)
    Beaubois: One more year contract
    Simon: FA (rumors - contract extended for a further year)
    Anderson: Team Option
    Moerman: Team Option
    Motum: FA
    Dunston: FA (Rumors - contract extended further 2 years)
    Pleiss: Team Option

My expectations are to keep Larkin, Micic, Beaubois, Simon, Moerman, Dunston and Pleiss. Only Anderson and Motum will be out and we will sign players like Ryan Broekhoff, Trey Thompkins as we tried to sign them last year. If Larkin goes back to NBA then we will get a player like Wanamaker.
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
      Yes, I also heard that in the last press conference, if he stays, he wants to build for winning the euroleague. But the last word to achieve that has DPG, because without a budget increase you should not even talk about the ambition to reach the F4. Everything can happen in sports, but the declaration of having ambitions for the finals can only be announced through more budget, if you have player material that can do this realistically compared to Fener, Real, CSKA, your team should be better as all the other 12 teams to say that. It will be interesting to see what happens because now it`s a special time for Pana as they probably found a coach after Obradovic who can accomplish something great again. Somehow I doubt that Pitino stays for a longer time when his whole family is in the USA.

Here is an article that states the following Transfer Constellation of Pana:
      Sloukas, Brandon Davies, Adrien Moerman, Vladimir Micov

keep Langford and Thomas
      plus: another ace

source
      https://www.to10.gr/dekaria/620828/p...lon-apofaseon/
      micov has renewed his contract with armani, im not a fan of moerman (and efesdxb says that efes has a team option to renew his contract anyway) and sloukas i dont think he is planning on leaving fener. but if he does then its possible cause he is greek and for greeks Giannakopoulos doesnt really care about money. he will give as much as needed and then its up to the player. i would say most realistic is davies even though others will be interested too. and with bigger budgets than ours. but who knows.

if you ask me,i would say that we will try to sign back singleton. he wont find 2m/year again. not even near that,unless he wants to play for some crazy russian team. if his salary drops to 1.3M/year we will try to get him back
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Yes, I also heard that in the last press conference, if he stays, he wants to build for winning the euroleague. But the last word to achieve that has DPG, because without a budget increase you should not even talk about the ambition to reach the F4. Everything can happen in sports, but the declaration of having ambitions for the finals can only be announced through more budget, if you have player material that can do this realistically compared to Fener, Real, CSKA, your team should be better as all the other 12 teams to say that. It will be interesting to see what happens because now it`s a special time for Pana as they probably found a coach after Obradovic who can accomplish something great again. Somehow I doubt that Pitino stays for a longer time when his whole family is in the USA.

Here is an article that states the following Transfer Constellation of Pana:
        Sloukas, Brandon Davies, Adrien Moerman, Vladimir Micov

keep Langford and Thomas
        plus: another ace

source
        https://www.to10.gr/dekaria/620828/p...lon-apofaseon/
        As I understood, this source has nothing to do with reality (I mean real rumours) and is just a pulp magazine sharing its dreams?

Comment

Any thoughts about Arnett Moultrie? Lithuanian coach Kairys said, that he is elite EL caliber player. Maybe someone saw more that a couple of his games?

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
            Other teams that are targeting Efes players, please find below contract situation:

Larkin: FA
            Micic: Team Option (rumors - 3 years agreed and after each year option for NBA exit)
            Beaubois: One more year contract
            Simon: FA (rumors - contract extended for a further year)
            Anderson: Team Option
            Moerman: Team Option
            Motum: FA
            Dunston: FA (Rumors - contract extended further 2 years)
            Pleiss: Team Option

My expectations are to keep Larkin, Micic, Beaubois, Simon, Moerman, Dunston and Pleiss. Only Anderson and Motum will be out and we will sign players like Ryan Broekhoff, Trey Thompkins as we tried to sign them last year. If Larkin goes back to NBA then we will get a player like Wanamaker.
            With Wanamaker instead of Larkin F4 would be just a dream. You should go for Teo
            In fact we should go for him

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
              Any thoughts about Arnett Moultrie? Lithuanian coach Kairys said, that he is elite EL caliber player. Maybe someone saw more that a couple of his games?
              I'd be interested to hear more about him as well, he has great numbers and along with Tony Wroten they have made Kalev Kramo a very strong team that can face any top VTB league club, they are definately one of the most pleasant surprises in Euro bball this year. So I guess there is truth in Kairys words! Also what do you think about Tony Wroten??

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                With Wanamaker instead of Larkin F4 would be just a dream. You should go for Teo
                In fact we should go for him
                With our track record of injuries to new signings, Teodosic would play about 3 games whole season
                Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Fletcher Magee averaged 43.5% from 3point line (hole career) and he can shoot without dribbling. A thing Kilpatrick could not do.
                  But you always don’t know how transferable US College performance to Euroleague level is, it´s always the big guess but to replace Lojeski as second/third SG it would be worth the risk as if you be lucky you have a damn good shooter.
                  I would prefer not so many risks for next saison.
                  I somehow don’t await Pappas back and in a form that he will have influence on the game after so long. When should he be healthy?
                  I think you agree with me that we need a strong SG or better Combo Guard as I don’t believe Lekavicius will stay and a starting five Center in addition to transfers like Fletcher and Strelnieks if our ambitions are to reach the final 4. We should be realistic; without such transfers the chances are very small. Hope for better times as I said if Pitino stays, I think we have some chances for good transfers.
                  About Magee, he looks very promising, really looks like Reddick but it's probably unrealistic for a player straight out of college to be a factor in EL, consider for example Pangos, he played one year in Gran Canaria, then in Zalgiris as a low profile transfer and after a couple of years under a great coach he was considered one of the top guards in Europe and a very special player, PAO, if they really make this signing will have to be patient and don't demand from him to be a leader straight away, if they wait they'll earn.

Comment

Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
                    About Magee, he looks very promising, really looks like Reddick but it's probably unrealistic for a player straight out of college to be a factor in EL, consider for example Pangos, he played one year in Gran Canaria, then in Zalgiris as a low profile transfer and after a couple of years under a great coach he was considered one of the top guards in Europe and a very special player, PAO, if they really make this signing will have to be patient and don't demand from him to be a leader straight away, if they wait they'll earn.
                    in that case, it could be of great advantage that Pitino is very familiar with US college basketball and the players so that he may be able to integrate him mutch faster then other euroleague coach could do.

Comment

A transfer info that will reveal soon. Marko Pecarski is a done deal for Fenerbahçe. MVP of 2018 EC U18. His senior level projections are disputable. We will see.
                      Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                      Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                        A transfer info that will reveal soon. Marko Pecarski is a done deal for Fenerbahçe. MVP of 2018 EC U18. His senior level projections are disputable. We will see.
                        Huge talent, yet not ready for senior basketball, his body cannot support it. That's the reason why he didn't play for Partizan almost at all for 2 years, yet it's a shame that Partizan wasted that talent
                        Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                        SG/PG: Walden
                        SG: Loyd
                        SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                        SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                        PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                        PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                        C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Any rumors about Jalen Reynolds - Zenit player?

Comment

I didn't watched many Dara games, but are there players, that are worth attention? Eric? And what do you think about Rubit and Vince Hunter? Are all of these guys could play good switch D, are they mobile?
                            Last edited by ZalgirisFanForLife; 04-28-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                              I didn't watched many Dara games, but are there players, that are worth attention? Eric? And what do you think about Rubit and Vince Hunter? Are all of these guys could play good switch D, are they mobile?
                              Michael Eric can be a good back up center, no mid range shoot but high percentage around rim, very good defender around rim, good rebounder, blocker, not a switch defender.
                              From Darussafaka I don't see any other player except Jeremy Evans and Toney Douglas to play on EL level.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information