No announcement yet.

Kestutis Kemzura new Polish NT coach !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kestutis Kemzura new Polish NT coach !?

How inform biggest Polish newspaper Roman Ludwiczuk (Polish basketball Federation boss) talk about Polish NT with Lithuanian coach Kestutis Kemzura. Kemzura work now in Khimky Moscow, and is currently in Wloclawek where will play today ULEB Cup game against Anwil. On this game will be also Ludwiczuk, and I quess that after game they will talk again
    Source: http://www.sport.pl/sport/1,65025,4709629.html

Do you think guys that this is good choice Is he better than Urlep

I think it is more of a bad choice for Kemzura if this trully happens... one can get way more of experiance and everything else beeing a Lithuanian NT assistant coach in Olympics rather than a Polish NT coach whereever you guys are playing at...

Comment

its very good news for polish NT and bad for lithuanian. At the moment he is one of the best lithuanian coach, after Kazlauskas. I would really like to see him working for LTU
      Kicking around on a piece of ground

Comment

Kemzura is one of the best Lithuanian coaches imo,just look at hows Khimky playing...at the moment probably second best coach after Jonas Kazlauskas,i sure hope he wont be coaching Polish NT
        ZALIAI BALTAS

Comment

Kemzura is among candidates to coach Latvian NT
          The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by pablonis
            I think it is more of a bad choice for Kemzura if this trully happens... one can get way more of experiance and everything else beeing a Lithuanian NT assistant coach in Olympics rather than a Polish NT coach whereever you guys are playing at...
            I'm not so sure about that. Kemzura already has a nice experience with Lithuanian NT and he should take a shot with Latvia or Poland while Butautas is doing fine with Kurtinaitis and Kuncaitis. And when the time will come, Kemzura should get a head coach place in Lith NT. I would like to see him for Latvia, though i'm sure that Kemzura is stronger expert than Butautas. Butautas is strong enough and he has built good relations with our star players which can decide what kind of bball they need for wins by them selfs mostly. Coaches should just help them.
            LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
            Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
            Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Afraid
              its very good news for polish NT and bad for lithuanian. At the moment he is one of the best lithuanian coach, after Kazlauskas. I would really like to see him working for LTU
              I think he's average. his performance in Lithuania was only that (at best) and his success abroad lifted him only slightly in my eyes. imho he's not ready to even think about heading the Lithuanian NT. btw, if in some scenario he were to head us and we would still do good, for me it would show that coach's name is irrelevant for our NT
              just imho, very subjective..
              stop russia

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux
                Kemzura is among candidates to coach Latvian NT
                So we will have a little war with Latvia

Comment

Originally posted by kestas
                  I think he's average. his performance in Lithuania was only that (at best) and his success abroad lifted him only slightly in my eyes. imho he's not ready to even think about heading the Lithuanian NT. btw, if in some scenario he were to head us and we would still do good, for me it would show that coach's name is irrelevant for our NT
                  just imho, very subjective..
                  He is average among who? among all coaches in the world, europe, lithuania?
                  We dont have many strong coaches in Lithuania, do we? anyway he was good for me since he worked with blatt in italia.
                  Kicking around on a piece of ground

Comment

Ettore Messina and Svetislav Pesić are candidates for Polish NT head coach

Comment

Lithuanian coach Kestutis Kemzura say no for Polish Nt , now first candidate for this place is Muli Katzurin, but also Czech Rep. what him in NT ...

Comment

Sasha Obradovic is being rumoured for Poland NT seat.

Originally posted by parso
                        Gomelsky doesn't know @@@@ about basketball
                        Originally posted by sseppel
                        it's not asking too much for someone to know where the fuck he is.
                        Originally posted by UMUT_FB_LAL
                        Scola makes me wanna touch myself, no homo

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
                          Sasha Obradovic is being rumoured for Poland NT seat.
                          Yes yes, Sasha, Urlep and another coach with "top secret" surname

Comment

Muli Katzurin new NT head coach !!!

Source: http://plk.pl/?sub=news&id=4419

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information