X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun. R. Gay: Turkey is a pretty(?) ...city

around 2:05

lol

he definitely needs an atlas to see there are countries in the world besides usa.
    This is the second most exciting thing you can do it indoor and you can do it in front of thousands. Well you know the first one and bedrooms are a bit small for thousands.

Comment

What a moron. First class moron, but at least he can play ball.

Comment

Originally posted by SouL InvictuS View Post
        lol

he definitely needs an atlas to see there are countries in the world besides usa.
        and that`s life... gay earns about 15M per year and he don`t know that there is also existing others countries in the world besides usa.
        I know every country on this fucking world, but still earn 0 euro per year

Comment

and he does it twice.

Comment

he might be governor one day

Comment

The educational system in USA sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by buterbrodas View Post
                he might be governor one day

good one
                ----KO VAS JEBO GODINAMA JEBACE VAS OPET----

Comment

Originally posted by granger View Post
                  and that`s life... gay earns about 15M per year and he don`t know that there is also existing others countries in the world besides usa.
                  I know every country on this fucking world, but still earn 0 euro per year
                  That's because you sit around the internet all day with no outside life. Gay, on the other hand, spends all of his time doing work on the court and probably barely goes online, except for twitter.
                  "...I got the hand that will rock your craddle / cream you like cheese spread you on my bagel..." - Shaq

Comment

americans doing their best to prove that the view of the rest of the world on them is justified. First all europeans stink like dead donkeys and now turkey is a great city (of 70 million people)...

sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

I'm a Turkish person and i know this very well: American people is ignorant.
                      Basketball is brotherhood, isn't it ?

Comment

you are just haters! Turkey is a great city indeed! but i prefer France. although both cities have this donkey stench. it's a european thing i guess...

To europeans: How come you speak so many languages in your country? stick to one you fools!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVlty4FsZo&
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5PCpxV2Imw

Comment

Oh well, at least the kid means it right
                          His college education must've really sucked (he should know this stuff at kindergarten, but anyways).. So it's not only his fault

Haha @ Chris
                          THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

I am also a Turk, and i think its stupid to generalize this on all Americans. To be honest i have met less than 10 Americans in my entire life and all of them were kind, educated and decent people. But i am not saying all of them are like that aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by BBS View Post
                              I am also a Turk, and i think its stupid to generalize this on all Americans. To be honest i have met less than 10 Americans in my entire life and all of them were kind, educated and decent people. But i am not saying all of them are like that aswell.
                              I have American friends too. But the exception proves the rule.
                              Basketball is brotherhood, isn't it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information