• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 - 2020 ASEAN Basketball League

Defending champions CLS Knights Indonesia
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Wellington Saints of the NZNBL are joining the league.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
      Not yet, still discussing.. would love opportunity to spend some time closer to Manila
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Jason Brickman joins Alab Pilipinas

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/abl/j...cle_featured_2

With Alab, Brickman will finally be regarded as a local player after suiting up as an import in his past four seasons in the ABL.

Comment

hope they pick up jeremiah gray & roosevelt adams next

Comment

Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
            you got your wish.. but only gray

Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
              Malonzo played D1 and I assume Malonzo might be better than him. But currently, considering how many pros Gray has competed in, he's definitely ahead of Malonzo in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                Seeing Gray and/or Adams play in the ABL would only make me feel bad (panghihinayang). Feel bad becoz both aren't FIBA eligible. I think Gray is a legit talent at the 3 spot. Good size, athleticism & skills. I think Gray could easily average around 17 pts./game in the ABL. I see Gray to be better than both Kobe Paras & Jamie Orme Malonzo.
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
                  I think the New Zealand team will elevate the competition in the ABL. I just hope this will push through.
                  "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                    Seeing Gray and/or Adams play in the ABL would only make me feel bad (panghihinayang). Feel bad becoz both aren't FIBA eligible. I think Gray is a legit talent at the 3 spot. Good size, athleticism & skills. I think Gray could easily average around 17 pts./game in the ABL. I see Gray to be better than both Kobe Paras & Jamie Orme Malonzo.
                    He's a pro so technically he's better.

We can't say for sure until they compete against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
                      Malonzo played D1 and I assume Malonzo might be better than him. But currently, considering how many pros Gray has competed in, he's definitely ahead of Malonzo in that regard.
                      Agree. You better watch some of the videos Mighty Sport's games in the 2019 Dubai International Basketball Tournament. Gray really played well in the entire tournament as Mighty Sports faced the top Middle East pro teams each with 2 or 3 imports.

Comment

nice. adams will prolly join the pba draft. lawrence domingo & brandon rosser will prolly come back as well.

Comment

Malonzo and Laput are most likely joining as Seigle is the Team Manager for both teams.

I want to see Pasaol and Santillian join the team to add Filipino flavor to the team.

Imports can be: Balkman and a mobile 7 footer.

Comment

Originally posted by robert0326
                            I don't think pasaol and santillan will join.. they are under chooks to go.. chooks and smc are on bad terms..
                            Alab needs a homegrown talent to drum up interest in the team. Maybe Kobe?

Comment

Brickman/Alvano will be a potent PG rotation. Add Grey, LoDo and BGR and you’ve got the beginnings of a solid core for Coach Jimmy’s team, especially if Balkman returns as import. I do hope SMC opens up the purse strings and can get 3 imports this year. Last season showed how injuries and fatigue can take its toll towards the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information