A.A.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.A.S

this is a group where we all proud AAS members can express our admiration for Arkadios
    "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

I'll join right away.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

the only thing i don't appreciate is his drinking abilities. he's a woos
      sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Yes I see it now.He definitely needs more practise.
        "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Thanks for the thread Fedfan

Haha

Arkadios, you should hang out more with qiangdade, whenever he's in Athens, to work on improving your alcohol tolerance, since apparently he's the one taking the pic

Comment

Arkadios is not invited in this group
            or else he would spam it to no end with narcissishit comments.

Comment

the picture was taken in Berlin (Euroleague Final Four) by me me and qiangdade decided to drink on while he passed out

Comment

Well, maybe beer isn't his drink. Judging by his posts, he seems (seemed?) more like a vodka drinker to me...
                BTW, this is a perfect place to ask some of you guys, are Arkadios and Prometeus on Fire the same person?
                "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

yes indeed this pic must have been taken by elaj. i can see my hand on the right of the pic. we also left plent of souvenirs on his face that night
                  sigpic

The basketball shop.

Comment

the same person??hmmm...that's difficult to say really.He has so many multiple personalities we have lost count.
                    Like he used to post as Vasileios Spanoulis 666 before,and then respond to himself.

Comment

no no, that's not arkadios. that's vs666, today known as Fiba Europe Basketball and in the past known with some 10 other nicks. Arkadios has only two accounts afaik and never at the same time
                      sigpic

The basketball shop.

Comment

vs666 =/= arkadios but prometheus on fire = arkadios
                        aim low, score high

Comment

Anyway, I'm for appreciating the person behind the account. Ergo, all of Arkadios' accounts should be appreciated.
                          About POF, I thought it's the same person because of stuff like this (from the "FIBA Euorope player of the year" thread):
                          Prometheus on fire: "Spanoulis is hated because he is a mama's boy and he cries."
                          (there are other stuff as well, but I could be wrong)
                          "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

look guys. arkadios= prometheus on fire and no one else. VS666 and numerous other accounts are who today is Fiba Europe Basket. They are not the same person, in fact they have a long-lasting quarrel. Arkadios would be mad if he knew you think he is FEB or VS666 or one of the other accounts in between
                            sigpic

The basketball shop.

Comment

*shakes head* ignorance is bliss don't they say?.. poor poor chaps.

Comment

A.A.S

About this Group

Arkadios Appreciation society
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 1
                              Comments: 21

Owner

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X

Debug Information