All-Filipino Interbasket Forumers

Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
  1. The_Big_Cat
    The_Big_Cat
    So, this is why jesronne is posting like mad-crazy. He's chasing the minimum quota of 1000 posts. Haha! Joke. PEACE.
  2. jesronne
    jesronne
    ahahahaha.... by the way any update about smart gilas in japan?
  3. dreamwalker
    dreamwalker
    fast and furious, as in mabilis din sa chicks ? you better be...
  4. dreamwalker
    dreamwalker
    With regards to a pocket tournament, I think it would be great for filipino fans to see the national teams from Australia and New Zealand both preparing for their own oceana series to come to manila for exhibition games against Smart-Gilas and Powerade. And whenever it's possible include China, Angola and even Turkey.

Iran, Lebanon and Jordan would be drooling to be invited in such an event. The Jones Cup would be nothing if made possible.

Let's name it the 1st donmar Cup Basketball Invititational in honor of our generous host and good friend.......

But seriously, the madlang pipol would be thrilled. Recession or not, they'll surely come and watch the games. I don't think it would be difficult to get some sponsors.
  5. sickcurtain_16
    sickcurtain_16
    Thanks for the invites guys.
  6. donmar
    donmar
    hahaha very funny... we better call 'Sir Nardy Cup' ... I think theres a Manila Invitational tourney coming up... somebody post something about Lebanon touring Manila... it could be just between the two countries... we'll never know... I think its hard to invite countries to come to our shores even though I love to see it happen but because of the economic recession SBP might ended up paying for those guys to go to Manila...

@ sickcurtain: You're one of the Filipino moderators here in IBN... so I invited you ..
  7. b3lowzro
    b3lowzro
    @ Jonar

hey inuman? hmmm is there bar in Metro Manila that will air a game of the RP team in the Tianjin Asian Championships? Maybe we could go there and yeah cheer for our boys while enjoying the every drop of SMB!!!
  8. donmar
    donmar
    Dito na lang natin pag-uusapan yung mga ulol ng BAP... is there someone in this forum from Siquijor... ipakulam natin yung mga ulol na yun
  9. jesronne
    jesronne
    sana matuloy yung manila invitationals... tapos dun na dapat gumamit si mick ng dirty tactics... para di maka laro si vroman!!! hahahaha

ganito dapat gawin ni mick.... pag dunk ni vroman bigwasin nya ng maigi... para pagbagsak ni vroman sa spinal cord tumama... hahaha
  10. kerouac82
    kerouac82
    @ b3lowzro: Just got back from sick leave. Call ako sa inom. May mga sports bar dito sa Eastwood/Libis area, sana magpalabas sila ng FIBA-Asia. Kung matuloy din ang Manila Invitationals, may mga oks na inuman place sa Cubao area, puwede dumiretso dun from Araneta.

LOL @ jesronne
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast