All-Filipino Interbasket Forumers

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. donmar
    donmar
    I think we told him off enough... but I doubt he gets the point... on what we're talking about...

If he keeps going... we'll just have to keep telling him off...
  2. kerouac82
    kerouac82
    Giyera na ito. Brace yourselves, men, we're out to fight fanboy-ism.
  3. donmar
    donmar
    lol!... I wish Stuart intervene and suspend the fan-boy guy...
  4. b3lowzro
    b3lowzro
    well 2 years ago i know i was like him but lets be patient with him until the Fiba Asia, i bet after the asian championships he'll be disillusioned of the results.
  5. donmar
    donmar
    Unofficial 2009 IBN-Philippine Hall of Shame

i. Sonny Barrios
    ii. Graham Lim
    iii. Prospero Pichay
    iv. Yeng Guiao
    v. Luis Villafuerte

Any suggestions? We could expand this list and maybe take some people off...
  6. b3lowzro
    b3lowzro
    how can you forget Johny Tam
  7. donmar
    donmar
    Updates:

Unofficial 2009 IBN-Philippine Hall of Shame

i. Sonny Barrios
    ii. Graham Lim
    iii. Prospero Pichay
    iv. Yeng Guiao
    v. Luis Villafuerte
    vi. Johnny Tam
  8. donmar
    donmar
    hi guys!... should we extend the membership of this group to "older members since 2005-06 but did not post over 1000 messages"?
  9. dreamwalker
    dreamwalker
    I would say yes to a minimum of at least 500 posts will do. It would be nice to know someone to hangout with when you're in the Philippines, when ? I don't know, maybe when PAL will give special discounts for balikbayans or this global recession will be over....

Are we allowed to talk about anything under the sun here ?
  10. donmar
    donmar
    I think we are allowed to talk anything here... kahit mag-Tagalog ok lang ata... as long as its here...

About membership extension... I want to extend it to members that has been here in IBN for a longtime and haven't made it to 1000 post yet... those guys been here since I join IBN in 2006...

If you guys wants to suggest the names of those Filipino forumers that has been here c. 2004-2006... and has been responsible posters but does not have a 1000 post yet..
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast