All-Filipino Interbasket Forumers

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
  1. bhinov
    bhinov
    @reamily

thanks!
  2. reamily
    reamily
    much credit is taken to kenneth's explosion in that ballgame, we have a good start if not if would be a typical 7-12 pt lead of korea cruising all throughout the ball game.
  3. reamily
    reamily
    I hope and I pray CS play for RP damn
  4. kaiziken_pinas
    kaiziken_pinas
  5. bhinov
    bhinov
    @reamily

oo nga ganda simula ni duremdes, 5 straight points. kasali pala sa team na yun ng korea sina lee kyu sup saka si chun hee chul (malakas dumakdak).. Parang di naman 6'9 si Asi jan sa Asian Games.
  6. reamily
    reamily
    @bhinov lee kyu sup would still have the same role in asiad a bench warmer like dennis espino in 2002 asiad Asi is 6'9 max because of his hair and heft he is aonly inches above 6'7
  7. reamily
    reamily
    Bang sung yoon at tender age of 20 become the teams resident sf in their crucial games I think its dissapointed to see this guy being sitted and hide by korea all the korea's present guard crop can be considered "scrap " against the likes of Moon, Lee sang min, Hur jae and Kang dong hee
  8. reamily
    reamily
    @donmar why delete your last post in the asiad thread mayroon ka rin punto about the poster
  9. donmar
    donmar
    @reamily: I know but neo and you got a point too.. he could be just referring to "in" instead of "IQ" ... I'll just wait for the poster's reaction... though, the guy really looks down on Philippine basketball.. I tolerated him then (on his early comment that our basketball is low) but now he's pushing it (his reply to KP).. and to tell you the truth, I have read a lot of posts by foreign posters degrading Philippine basketball for a long time now.. and I have enough of it... we show them respect and even tell our own kababayans to back off whenever they tried to belittle other countries..

Maybe I just need a break from IBN.. but the Asian Games is so close...
  10. kaiziken_pinas
    kaiziken_pinas
    It sounded arrogant yung post nya eh. patama yun. either that or i'm delusional
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast