All-Filipino Interbasket Forumers

Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
  1. alien space bats
    alien space bats
    in fairness, mgling gumwa ng love leter c atty. eala. nbsa ko hehe, kht ikakasl n cguro ung gurl, kinilig p den lol
  2. dxjayrock2008
    dxjayrock2008
    Lol. Sir Noli is not just a tough guy, he's also a casanova. Lol.
  3. kaiziken_pinas
    kaiziken_pinas
    @ASB : paki share ng Love letter. baka makakuha ako ng Tips. hahaha

BTW, Mico Halili actually replied and helped me with my report.!!! hahaha
  4. alien space bats
    alien space bats
    My everdearest Irene,

By the time you open this, you'll be moments away from walking down the aisle. I will say a prayer for you that you may find meaning in what you're about to do.

Sometimes I wonder why we ever met. Is it only for me to find fleeting happiness but experience eternal pain? Is it only for us to find a true love but then lose it again? Or is it because there's a bigger plan for the two of us?

I hope that you have experienced true happiness with me. I have done everything humanly possible to love you. And today, as you make your vows . . . I make my own vow to YOU!

I will love you for the rest of my life. I loved you from the first time I laid eyes on you, to the time we spent together, up to the final moments of your single life. But more importantly, I will love you until the life in me is gone and until we are together again.

Do not worry about me! I will be happy for you. I have enough memories of us to last me a lifetime. Always remember though that in my heart, in my mind and in my soul, YOU WILL ALWAYS

. . . AND THE WONDERFUL THINGS YOU DO!

BE MINE . . . . AND MINE ALONE, and I WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS AND YOURS ALONE!

I LOVE YOU FOREVER, I LOVE YOU FOR ALWAYS. AS LONG AS I'M LIVING MY TWEETIE YOU'LL BE!"2

Eternally yours,
    NOLI

so cheesy talaga!!!
  5. reamily
    reamily
    lol Irene

woah a month later the phil foru turn to be invaded napalaban si Jorgi @ asb sa debate
  6. b3lowzro
    b3lowzro
    is this the same girl that was caught screwing with Noli Eala?

anyway ang drama sa Long term program thread parang dito sa thread na ito
  7. kaiziken_pinas
    kaiziken_pinas
    wow.... galing naman ni sir Noli. sana mka gawa ako ng love letter na gaya non.
  8. reamily
    reamily
    @kp madali kung talagang may pagbubunutan ka kung nambobola ka lang ah wala talaga

sincerity is the key here
  9. kaiziken_pinas
    kaiziken_pinas
    @reamily : actually bro, sincere ako. Loved the girl for over a year and still going.hahaha

@asb : san mo yan nakuha?
  10. alien space bats
    alien space bats
    @k_p: ebidensya yan s disbarment case niya hahaha
    @zero: siya yung reason bkit nadisbar si atty eala
Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast